Rate this song

NEW SONG I SWEAR TO GOD THIS IS A SLAPPER! JUS LISTEN TO IT N LEAVE HONEST FEEDBACK! THIS DUDE IZ DEFINITELY ON HIS WAY! ALL DJ'Z PLAY THIS SONG INSTANTLY!!

ROCKIE-LOADED(DIRTY)

http://www.zshare.net/audio/62322009bb64c537/

ROCKIE-LOADED(CLEAN)

http://www.zshare.net/audio/63804659d296023d/

l_433fa17e55934b2aa823ba2febe6845a.jpg

ROCKIE AND SOME OF THE BOX BOYZ WITH JOKER 2 COLD

l_4620bfbf9f2d4da999a067c53ae0f49d.jpg

ROCKIE PERFORMING AT NEW BOYZ CONCERT. PERFORMS LOADED LAST

Born Trevor Rich- Rockie has been involved in music since he turned 8 years old. After seeing his uncle perform an original song at a talent show, this young man knew what he was going to do ever since then. As soon as the talent show was over he went home and wrote his first verse starting off, "My name is Trev-D..." At this point in time he started focusing more and more on his lyrics and the rest is history.

Jumping to Trevor's freshman year in high school he made his first song entitle, "Paper or Plastic." The song didn't get much local buzz but was definately approved by everyone who heard it. His first Cd named "The Takeoff" had alot of success in Colorado, but now he says he's at the top of his game.

Preparing for his National "Freshman" , (Colorado Sophomore) Album entitled, "Rockiez Road" he says he will takeover the game because he feels that he is the best rapper doing it. He's on Myrical Child's Soulja Fam Entertainment, along with Bro's Myrical Child, and A.P.- which create some of the group the BOX BOYS. Prepare for this young man to have great success in not only the rap industry but fashion too, with his own line called NU-PHRESH, hot off of the presses, this man is about his business: 19 and at the top of his game.

"COLORADO IS MY HOME. I COULD NEVER LEAVE IT. SO WHETHER IM ON THE RED CARPET IN ATLANTA, ON THE BEACH IN MIAMI, OR AT A WEDDING IN THE BAY(CONGRADULATIONS UNCLE MIKE), COLORADO WILL BE WITH ME. I WILL HAVE MY COLORADO ROCKIES FITTED ON, BRIM COCKED READY TO RIDE. THIS IS ME. MUSIC IS ME. I AM MUSIC. I AM COLORADO. I AM ROCKIE."

WESTWORD!

http://blogs.westword.com/backbeat/2009/08/rockie_making_a_splash_on_the.php

By Quibian Salazar-Moreno in MP3 Freeloader, Rap-Up

Friday, Aug. 7 2009 @ 6:00AM

Rockie.jpg​While there are dozens of Colorado hip-hop artists making joints for the purists and the street hip-hop heads, there are a few that just want to get you on the dance floor. That's where Rockie comes in, a 20-year old MC who dropped his DJ K-Tone-mixed mixtape, You Think That Was Cool? earlier this year, but is now moving forward with creating a buzz for his new album, Rockiez Road. His new single, "Loaded," is making its way around local clubs and is apparently on its way to some national recognition. Rockie is down with the Soulja Fam Entertainment crew, so expect appearances from cats like Myrical Child and A.P. on the upcoming project. For now, however, check out the new single and a download link for the mixtape after the jump.

Edited by Young Hammer

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.