Rate this song

nTquJz.jpg

UIET Can’t stand your voices anymore. I aim high above. Forget that I will settle for less then mindfucking love.

Anna Lidman releases her new single "Quiet" where she confronts the constant focus on looks, age, ideals and gender.

In contrast to her first single - the flourishing ballad Jacob - Anna is now releasing an electronic beat based hit that breaths 2017. Quiet is written and produced by the winning team of Swedens biggest songwriter competition Anna Lidman, Hannes Lundberg and Michael Ottosson.

The record is mixed at Durango studios Sthlm by Gustav Lindelöw (Teddybears Sthlm, Lykke Li, Amazon) and Mastered in Svenska Grammofonstudion by Hans Olsson Brookes (Jose Gonzalez, Universal Poplab m.fl.).

Follow @a_lidman on twitter!

https://www.facebook.com/annalidmanofficial/

On 11/6/2017 at 3:56 PM, GreenHitz.com said:

nTquJz.jpg

UIET Can’t stand your voices anymore. I aim high above. Forget that I will settle for less then mindfucking love.

Anna Lidman releases her new single "Quiet" where she confronts the constant focus on looks, age, ideals and gender.

In contrast to her first single - the flourishing ballad Jacob - Anna is now releasing an electronic beat based hit that breaths 2017. Quiet is written and produced by the winning team of Swedens biggest songwriter competition Anna Lidman, Hannes Lundberg and Michael Ottosson.

The record is mixed at Durango studios Sthlm by Gustav Lindelöw (Teddybears Sthlm, Lykke Li, Amazon) and Mastered in Svenska Grammofonstudion by Hans Olsson Brookes (Jose Gonzalez, Universal Poplab m.fl.).

Follow @a_lidman on twitter!

https://www.facebook.com/annalidmanofficial/

Hidden Content
DJs must leave feedback to access download link(s).

Nice track.  Would be cool to have some remixes of this by Above & Beyond, R3hab, or Markus Schulz.

I will play this when the mood fits

it. :)

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.