Rate this song

aen23t.jpg

His Story
   Brandon Coleman better known by his artistic name "Blaze" was born and raised in the small town of Paris Texas which is about 100 miles from Dallas Texas. Growing up in such a town where everyone either knows each other or is related was no walk in the park. Blaze faced his equal share of troubles and hardships, which he purposed to rise up and escape from. His chosen musical genre of rap and r&b with a Texas touch to it showcases the struggle he has passed through for the past fifteen years since when he first decided to make music. His musical influences in his musical journey include rap artists such as Chamillionaire, Mr Pookie & Mr Lucci, Do or Die, DSR, and Twista.
Over the years since Blaze started making music Blaze has earned himself a loyal fan base in his locality of Paris Texas. With the support he gets from them he hopes to reach much more people with his music, make a musical statement and ultimately put his hometown on the global map. “I consider myself a versatile artist being that my music can take you from the bedroom to the streets and through the struggle as I have been throughout my life,” he has said. “Nothing inspires me more than the haters.” These statements draw the picture of a man determined to succeed in any circumstance life throws at him.
When he's not playing for his fans in Paris, you will find Blaze hard at work recording music at studios like Studio Geek. This is with the help and encouragement of his friend and manager James "J-Juce" Odie, who also is the CEO of Coo 101 Global Entertainment which also handles the marketing and distribution. He also just recently released his new single “Face Time”, which is now available on Spotify, Tidal, Google Play, and iTunes.
You can find Blaze on various social media platforms using the following handles

Instagram: @Blaze93rd
Coo101Global.com/artist/blaze
Snapchat @blaze93rd
Facebook: Brandon Blaze Coleman.

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.