@DjSmokeMixtapes

Locson drops a new visual for "Vette" directed by @FilmedByFresh | @Loc_son

Rate this topic

Locson drops "Vette" this is a hot new banger from upcoming mixtape titled "Up There"Vette was produced by Prodlem, the video is directed by @FilmedByFresh 

Locson was born and raised in Rockford, Illinois. He was born August 13, 1991 and has been inspired to create music since the age of 9. His inspirations include but are not limited to; Outkast, Do or Die, Twista, Too short and Kanye West. 

IMG_20171007_120010_100.jpg

Locson intends to continue to create music, and deliver a timeless experience to his fansDon't forget to follow Locson on all social media outlets. Also like, share on Youtube and be on the lookout for more content!

Twitter: @Loc_son 

Instagram: @Loc_son 

Soundcloud: @Loc_son 

Snapchat: @Loc_son 

Facebook: Facebook.com/Locson815 

Contact/Booking Email: [email protected]

Locson%2B-%2BVette%2BProd.%2BBy%2BProdlem.jpg

• Similar Content

• By @DjSmokeMixtapes

Iowa native Buck City comes thru with a new visual for "Chasing Money" shot by The Video Plug. "Chasing Money" is the first single from Buck City's upcoming mixtape "The Hate Never Paid You" Hosted by Dj Smoke.

Follow Buck City on IG @_buckcity_ and make sure to check out "The Hate Never Paid You" mixtape when it drops on Livemixtapes and MyMixtapez!!

Buck City - The Hate Never Paid You Hosted by Dj Smoke drops 1-22-2018!

• By Ironmic215
      Hey there. I'm Iron-M.I.C. (eMcee In Control) If you would like to network, build your youtube pages, interact with one another's content, and expand our market bases... we should hit each others youtubes up. You can find my youtube page at www.youtube.com/ironmictv
    • By Irepalot
      I thought I'd share this particular video of mine with you on this Sunday, the song is called "Pride Expression" of my last project Rooftop Persona....enjoy!

p.s. HIPHOP this is for YOU!

• By djmoneymike2012
      GOOD MORNING ALL THIS GOES OUT TO ALL OF MY DJ'S. I'M A LIL UPSET TO SEE THAT YOU TUBE IS NOW TRYING TO CHALLENGING MY FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION.THEY ARE TRYING TO TELL ME WHAT I'M DOING AS A DJ IS WRONG WHEN ALL I'M DOING IS IN FACT EXPRESSING MY LOVE FOR THE MUSIC I PLAY ON THE RADIO AS WELL AS IN THE CLUB.AND BY ME TAKING A SONG A REMIXING IT. I'M NOW BREAKING THE LAW.WHEN ALL I DID WAS TAKE SOMETHING THAT PEOPLE LIKE ALOT AND I PUT IT ON YOU TUBE FOR THE PEOPLE CAN HEAR WHEN EVER THEY WANT TO.WAS I WRONG FOR DOING THIS. ITS NOT LIKE I'M MAKING MONEY OFF OF IT THE PEOPLE IN THE CLUB LIKE WHAT I DO AND ASK ME WHERE CAN THEY GET THE REMIXES FROM SO I TOLD THEM I'LL PUT THEM UP ON YOU TUBE SO YOU CAN CHECK THEM OUT AS MUCH AS YOU PLEASE.AGAIN AM I WRONG FOR DOING THIS SO NOW THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT REMOVING MY YOU TUBE ACCOUNT.IF I'M WRONG ON THIS LET ME KNOW BUT I FEEL I DID NOTHING WRONG HERE.AND I ALSO FEEL THAT IF THEY ARE GOING TO COME AT ME THEN THERE ARE 1,000'S OF OTHER DJ'S WHO DO THE SAME AS I DO MOST DO IT FOR MONEY BUT THE DJ'S THAT DO IT FOR THE LOVE OF MUSIC AND THE LOVE OF BEING A DJ.YO SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME IF I'M IN THE WRONG ON THIS.THANKS YOUR BOY DJ.MONEY MIKE ONE LOVE.