Rate this song

7shEql.jpg

BORN AS LATWAN SCOTT AKA TWAN DA DUDE 

IM A RAP ARTIST 

I BEEN DOING THIS FOR ROUGHLY 10 years I would say like really grinding .

Born in the Bronx literally the birth place of hip hop /  WASHINGTON AVENUE / RIVERPARKTOWERS 

IM PRESENTLY WORKING ON MY ICAME2WIN EP ALONG WIT MY TWAN DA DUDE WOW PROJECT ALONG WIT DOCUMENTARIES AND NEW WEB SERIES CALLED DECISIONS 

I HAVE WORKED WIT DJ KHALED , Jadakiss ,Debra Antney , Akon , WAKA Flocka , bonecrusher , young greatness , GUNPLAY etc just to name a few .. 

My ultimate goal in my sector of industry IZ to b the best I can b I just fee u gotta have that it and I believe I have that it .. I believe in myself and I just fee long as I do n did that my grind and work will speak for itself . 

I would like the world to know u will Neva get another TWAN DA DUDE IM A DIFFERENT TYPE OF SANDWICH ... young black entrepreneur.. AND I HONESTLY CAN SAY IM THE WORLDS HARDEST WORKING UNSIGNED ARTIST . 

I started off playing basketball that was my dream and I was pretty good at it lead NYC peal in scoring while in high school also attended George Westinghouse high school like some of the greats suck as jay z , biggie smalls , busts rhymes , DMx . Then I went off to play collegiate b ball n North Carolina .. got into some legal trouble in Nc then begin to take music serious .. always had love for music always been a hip hop head just Neva knew if I could actually do it myself so I went for it .. Afta studying the art and watching my fellow rappers from my neighborhood I begin to resite they lyrics and that's how I found out how to write a sixteen .. b4 u knew it I had the hang of it myself n went straight too it and took off .. The rest is history .. 

The steps I took to get where I am today made me .. Neva got no handouts Neva got no ez passes this shit was all hard work and dedication and grind and at the end results u get Twan da dude mrunderrated ya feel me .. 

main thang was stayin focus and stayin consistent and that mattered most but most importantly I had to believe in myself .. 

Follow @realtwandadude on twitter!

@therealtwandadude  instagram
TWAN DADUDE        FACEBOOK
TWAN DA DUDE       SNAPCHAT

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.