Rate this song

EBa4tM.jpg

Keon Anderson, also known as “Keon” is a Detroit born rapper and songwriter.  Keon graduated from Grosse Pointe North High School and currently attends Grand Valley State University, studying mechanical engineering. It was there in college, Keon manifested his love for rap music. Keon was always into music and knew he had an ear for it and last year he decided to go for it.  Writing his first single “Rolling wit ya chick”, which he shocked his family with because no one knew the he had the voice or the talent for rapping. Keon showed the single to at least a hundred people and the response was unanimous, they all felt he had “mad potential and could go far”.
           Growing up he was inspired by Biggie because he was such a versatile rapper. Biggie could make lyrically hype tracks while using his smooth flowing ability, “stay far from timid, only make moves when your heart is in it, and live the phrase, sky’s the limit” (Biggie Smalls) pretty much what Keon is aiming to do. Newer rappers that inspire him are artist like Future, Meek Mills, and Kendrick Lamar. When he officially enters the rap game, he wants to offer fans all types of music. This includes, making feel good music, club bangers, and real life experience tracks “I don’t write hits for myself, or for other artists, or just to be writing it. I write it because I was born to do this. I was given this gift and I’m making the most of my opportunity” (Future). He also wants to touch the youth in a diverse way, showing them that you can do whatever they dream of.  Never stop reaching for your dreams, and most importantly, put them into effect, “build your own pyramids, write your own hieroglyphs” (Kendrick Lamar). 
          While Keon was good at writing songs on his laptop, his manager introduced him to producers who familiarized him to the art of mixing hits. Being able to see his thoughts profoundly come to light through music, encouraged Keon to began working even harder on his rap career. He created new songs such as “Let me know” and “Grindin”. Grindin shows off his ability where he metaphorically compares “stomping hard on you” to “church folks catching the Holy Ghost” (Keon).  Keon will be starring in his first showcase at Bullfrog Bar & Grill on Monday, April 24, 2017.
Through his music he would like to give his fans tracks to party to but also hit them with wisdom. Letting them know that success is not measured by money and fame, but by hard work and integrity.  Keon plans on continuing his education while pursuing his rap career. He believes education is very important and does not want to quit school. He believes today’s youth has the ability to open up so many doors, but having a college degree gives them the skills and knowledge to walk through the open doors, “Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today” (Malcolm X).

Follow @keon100k on twitter!

https://www.instagram.com/keon100k/

14 hours ago, GreenHitz.com said:

EBa4tM.jpg

Keon Anderson, also known as “Keon” is a Detroit born rapper and songwriter.  Keon graduated from Grosse Pointe North High School and currently attends Grand Valley State University, studying mechanical engineering. It was there in college, Keon manifested his love for rap music. Keon was always into music and knew he had an ear for it and last year he decided to go for it.  Writing his first single “Rolling wit ya chick”, which he shocked his family with because no one knew the he had the voice or the talent for rapping. Keon showed the single to at least a hundred people and the response was unanimous, they all felt he had “mad potential and could go far”.
           Growing up he was inspired by Biggie because he was such a versatile rapper. Biggie could make lyrically hype tracks while using his smooth flowing ability, “stay far from timid, only make moves when your heart is in it, and live the phrase, sky’s the limit” (Biggie Smalls) pretty much what Keon is aiming to do. Newer rappers that inspire him are artist like Future, Meek Mills, and Kendrick Lamar. When he officially enters the rap game, he wants to offer fans all types of music. This includes, making feel good music, club bangers, and real life experience tracks “I don’t write hits for myself, or for other artists, or just to be writing it. I write it because I was born to do this. I was given this gift and I’m making the most of my opportunity” (Future). He also wants to touch the youth in a diverse way, showing them that you can do whatever they dream of.  Never stop reaching for your dreams, and most importantly, put them into effect, “build your own pyramids, write your own hieroglyphs” (Kendrick Lamar). 
          While Keon was good at writing songs on his laptop, his manager introduced him to producers who familiarized him to the art of mixing hits. Being able to see his thoughts profoundly come to light through music, encouraged Keon to began working even harder on his rap career. He created new songs such as “Let me know” and “Grindin”. Grindin shows off his ability where he metaphorically compares “stomping hard on you” to “church folks catching the Holy Ghost” (Keon).  Keon will be starring in his first showcase at Bullfrog Bar & Grill on Monday, April 24, 2017.
Through his music he would like to give his fans tracks to party to but also hit them with wisdom. Letting them know that success is not measured by money and fame, but by hard work and integrity.  Keon plans on continuing his education while pursuing his rap career. He believes education is very important and does not want to quit school. He believes today’s youth has the ability to open up so many doors, but having a college degree gives them the skills and knowledge to walk through the open doors, “Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today” (Malcolm X).

Hidden Content
DJs must leave feedback to access download link(s).

good bounce

EBa4tM.jpg

Hidden Content

good bounce

EBa4tM.jpg

Hidden Content

good bounce

On 8/8/2017 at 1:57 PM, GreenHitz.com said:

EBa4tM.jpg

Hidden Content

nice track 

nice track 

Check out Nerve DJ Franz The Hybrid One @FranzTheHybrid1 host/produces/presents the all new All Thingz Hybrid Real Rap Radio Show. Broadcasting LIVE Wednesday & Friday from 8 PM till 10 PM EST on WPIR 98.4 FM The Godzilla Station & The DJ BIN every Monday 8 PM till 10 PM EST. with co-host Yung Fallen Angel @YungFA21! Now In Rotation: click or copy and paste: https://wpir984fm.wixsite.com/wpir/franz-the-hybrid-one

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.