Rate this song

kittykatt.jpg
GREENHITZ.COM PRESENTS...

Kitty Katt - Crank Dat Kitty Katt

PRODUCED BY H SNOW BEATZ

Atlanta, Georgia: March 28, 2008

Introducing Kitty Katt the Kitten sexy femcee who has her NEW SINGLE Crank Dat Kitty Katt. Crank Dat Kitty Katt produced by H Snow Beatz is the first official female Crank Anthem and in a short time has already gained club and radio spins. Kitty Katt previous smash hit U So Thick feat Diamond and Fabo, has been featured on many mixtapes with majors such as DJ Smallz, DJ Teknikz, DJ Don Cannon, DJ Scream, Diamond and Fabo's personal mixtape, and motion picture soundtracks. Kitty Katt also has done feature work on Hatian Fresh new single Gon Joc featuring, Wycleff, and Boosie and was a call back finalist for the VH1 female rap battle show MRS airing in April 08....You can also get Crank Dat Kitty Katt on digiwaxx ... thanks!

N8COkcCniKQ

GHPROMO.gif

PRESS CONTACT(S) FOR DROPS & BOOKING

Kitty Katt

(314) 477-9245

herrekittykitty@gmail.com

• 3 weeks later...
Guest DJ PLaYuHh

pretty fukkin whack and NAW i aiint hatin.

copy cats / biters / swagger jackers get no love from me

if you makin crank songs you're only doin it cuz you saw it made somebody successful and i think thats some bullshit real talk =)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest hsnowbeats

Hey Hen Mugz Im H Snow Kitty Katts manager/producer.......can you give me your email address so I can submit you some more music...............Kitty Katt is not a Crank that artist she just did a crank dat song and the fans chose it but i would be more than happy to let you hear some more original music........we need everyones support..............thanx for you feedback it is much respected

Guest hsnowbeats

Hey Dj Playa Im H Snow Kitty Katts manager/producer.......can you give me your email address so I can submit you some more music...............Kitty Katt is not a Crank that artist she just did a crank dat song and the fans chose it but i would be more than happy to let you hear some more original music........we need everyones support..............thanx for you feedback it is much respected

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

OK being a Dj in Atl and the Dirty South,yes this is same old same old and,I would like to hear a remixx on this with out the Soulja Boy style,I would like to hear Kitty Katt do some Kitty Katt style,Im not saying I dont like it cause kids will jump on this asap,all Im saying is its a 19 and under song and if thats the crowd Kitty looking for with this song then she might have it,If this song came out when Crank that Soulja Boy was hot then yes it would hit,but now you give ya self a 30/70 chance,just with this track not saying Kitty cant blow up with another,I'll support her and see where it go.Thanks for the Post.

DjDeric

• 2 months later...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.