Rate this song

Another Nitti Beatz production...this time wit Shawty Boy..This one is something serious...get it in the system..LETS GO..Y'all know how Nitti gets on beats...

Shawty Boy - We Ain't Gone Have It

http://limelinx.com/files/27a9b3cf7078fb2d9fc5fe2ac915138a (DIRTY)

http://limelinx.com/files/b224a8bd3c75d6298fe3895514658e4c (CLEAN)

www.Myspace.com/DjinfamousakaDaMissinLink

www.Twitter.com/DjInfamous804

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest KEEPITREAL2

Go To Hell. I Swear Nigga's Be Jealous Cuz They Not Doing ShIT Productive In They Life... Google Shawty Boy And Nitti.... Ol Fake Ass WanNA2BE! GET UR RATING UP!

Edited by KEEPITREAL2
MADE A MISTAKE

Guest KEEPITREAL2

I Swear Nigga's Be Hating, Cuz They Not Doing Anything Productive In They Own Life... Go Google Shawty Boy And Nitti, Needless 2 Say Dont Nobody Have 2 Prove Themselves Unless They Are Dishing OUt Funds... Other Then That, Bitch.... Get Ur Rating's Up!

• 2 weeks later...
I Swear Nigga's Be Hating, Cuz They Not Doing Anything Productive In They Own Life... Go Google Shawty Boy And Nitti, Needless 2 Say Dont Nobody Have 2 Prove Themselves Unless They Are Dishing OUt Funds... Other Then That, Bitch.... Get Ur Rating's Up!

Get your rating up? How about you get your status up so you can get a real nitti beat and stop false advertising on the internet so that your boy can get views... I know that you gotta fuck wit this dude Shawty Boy

Guest KEEPITREAL2

dont know him... but you can tell that you all up on his nut sack already!!!!! Bitch score u sum point's b4 you try and take shot's FUCK NIGGA!

dont know him... but you can tell that you all up on his nut sack already!!!!! Bitch score u sum point's b4 you try and take shot's FUCK NIGGA!

Im on his nutsack? You the one sittin here saying you did your research and knew it was a nitti beat... You were on his nuts before I even knew who he was :eek: Take yo ass off here lil dude right now if you dont want to get ethered

First of all if this was a nitti beat it would have said "This A Nitti Beat" (Kid Voice)

And ssecond of all this guy is trying to hard to be like (J. Futuristic)

1. LMFAO..u think dat if it's not the kid sayin itz a nitti beat then it aint..lol dude..do researches..there are HUNDREDS of songs that dont have nitti's beat signature in it and they are produced by him. Take it like this: I'm listening to nitti's productions ever since 98 when he started with the ghetto mafia in decatur remix to nowadays..11 years of nitti beatz..first song where he used tn hat kid voice sig is Daz Dillinger ft. Slick Boyz - Get Down (was in 2004)..to proove u that's the song go to nitti's myspace page you'll find it there.Second if u still don't belive check shawty boy and nitti's twitter pages..that says it all..third the song was upped by dj infamous who is contacting nitti personally for the newest songs..nuff sayed

• 6 months later...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.