Rate this song

marc.gif
WHITEHORSE ENTERTAINMENT...

Marc Decoca Ft. Stuey Rock - Booty

PRODUCED BY K.E.

Atlanta, GA: July 01, 2009

"We're more than a label, we're a worldwide movement". WHITEHORSE Entertainment's certified anthem "Booty" by their latest signee, Georgia native, Marc Decoca. The record is in current rotation at WHTA Hot 107.9, has won the coveted "Battlegroundz", and is on its way to topping Hot's Top 7 at 7. WHITEHORSE Entertainment is the south's new #1 underground rap label! Their breakthrough single "J's At My Door & Wassup Wit The Pussy" introduced the south to WHITEHORSE Entertainment and Marc Decoca. "Booty", their new banger, is going for adds immediately!

DOWNLOAD NOW!!!

Marc Decoca Ft. Stuey Rock - Booty (Clean)

Marc Decoca Ft. Stuey Rock - Booty (Dirty)

Marc Decoca Ft. Stuey Rock - Booty (Instrumental)

Marc Decoca Ft. Stuey Rock - Booty (Acapella)

WHITEHORSE%20LOGO.jpg

Marc Decoca on MySpace!

CONTACT INFORMATION

White Horse Entertainment

E-Mail Me!

For The One's Who Say This Song Is Trash Don't Sleep You'll Be At A Party One Day And Someone Ask U If U Have It And U Say No. Wow!!! They Will Call U All Kinds Of Wack Dj Bottom Line Is I Like It Mos Def IT Will Get Play On My Radio Show Look @ The Dream When He First Came Out With Shawty Is A 10 People Was Sleeping On That One Now Look @ Him Doing His Thing And I Said The Same Thing About Him.told People Don't Sleep He's Hot

why are the whole vocals in stereo channel? trying to do somthing different? but it just sounds poor.

also chorus reminds me of JCs song Boyfriend('s verses)

with Tricky Stewart knock off type sounds in the beat

This song is Booty... everything besides the chorus.

Edited by DJ Blur

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.