Rate this song

ecY5tF.jpg

Pop artist  songwriter and Actor Lucky Harmon announces the official releases of his new single  "IDOLIZE ME” with Executive Producer Aziz Choukri under his  label Blessing Entertainment L.L.C. Quickly gaining national attention and notoriety, Lucky Harmon gives a distinctive mix of Pop,and  R&B to music fans.

His unique musicality and charismatic appeal led him into the spotlight as a young performer with the release of his debut ep “Welcome to My World” produced by Matthew “Teezy” White.

He is now  signed to a indie label Blessing Entertainment L.L.C. and has a new ep release out  "LUCKYSWORLD "

“Party Life” has become one of the most requested songs with Internet radio receiving over 7k plays and charting mediabase indie rhythmic, national top 200, top independent and pop. Now  with this debut single "IDOLIZE ME"  is On  New Music Weekly  top100 AC/HOT AC charts #80

#2 most added on New Music Weekly  AC/Hot AC chart under Katy Perry 

208 spins +10 gaining noterity and also top 40 up and coming chart!!

quickly he has graced many charts  and headed to billboard charts. 

Fans can visit the official Lucky Harmon website to preview or purchase "IDOLIZME"” — available on iTunes and Amazon and Spotify under name Lucky Harmon "Luckysworld" Ep title.

Executive producer Aziz Choukri 

Follow @luckysworld on twitter!

Instagram@therealluckyharmon
Facebook- Lucky Harmon 
Youtube -Lucky Harmon

Http://www.reverbnation.com/luckysworld
https://open.spotify.com/track/3ajJ9OGYre0fLaCgTxMkGr
https://itun.es/us/C_y75

Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vA9oDBGFGCc

• 4 weeks later...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.