Sign in to follow this  
DJ Mista Xclusive

GreenHitz.com Pays Tribute To Michael Jackson

Rate this topic

michael_jackson_king_of_pop.jpg

As we around the world mourn the lost of a international pop star.. Michael Jackson may be physically gone but the impact on our lives as far as music & his pure talent shall always live on forever! May his soul rest in peace!

These are some of his greatest hits! Show your respects by posting a song done by him or just simply show him some love!

Michael Jackson - Another Part Of Me _Clean_-GreenHitz.com.mp3 - 9.03MB

Michael Jackson - Baby Be Mine _Clean_-GreenHitz.com.mp3 - 10.04MB

Michael Jackson - Beat It _Produced By Quincy Jones__Clean_-GreenHitz.com.mp3 - 9.91MB

Michael Jackson - Billy Jean _Clean_.mp3 - 11.32MB

Michael Jackson - Enjoy Yourself _Clean_-GreenHitz.com.mp3 - 8.54MB

Michael Jackson - Dont Stop Til_ U Get Enough_Produced By Quincy Jones _ Michael Jackson__Clean_-GreenHitz.com.mp3 - 13.98MB

As we around the world mourn the lost of a international pop star.. Michael Jackson may be physically gone but the impact on our lives as far as music & his pure talent shall always live on forever! May his soul rest in peace!

These are some of his greatest hits! Show your respects by posting a song done by him or just simply show him some love!

Michael Jackson - Another Part Of Me _Clean_-GreenHitz.com.mp3 - 9.03MB

Michael Jackson - Baby Be Mine _Clean_-GreenHitz.com.mp3 - 10.04MB

Michael Jackson - Beat It _Produced By Quincy Jones__Clean_-GreenHitz.com.mp3 - 9.91MB

Michael Jackson - Billy Jean _Clean_.mp3 - 11.32MB

Michael Jackson - Enjoy Yourself _Clean_-GreenHitz.com.mp3 - 8.54MB

Michael Jackson - Dont Stop Til_ U Get Enough_Produced By Quincy Jones _ Michael Jackson__Clean_-GreenHitz.com.mp3 - 13.98MB

what was the name of that track he did prolly 2 years ago that was bangin, more of a rap song, i cant rememebr the name but i need it bad!

Probably on that album with butterflies on it.. I was listening to that cd not to long ago and i swear he got a track on there that sound like Timbaland produced whew.. Ill post more today

Thanks for the links, I've been looking for a lot of those hits in good quality for a while now. I still bust some of 'em on vinyl.

TEE

God bless The King Of Pop. (Hell, the King Of Music, PERIOD!) With the arguable exception of James Brown, no one had a bigger impact on the urban music scene like MJ did, in my opinion. He bridged gaps, blazed trails, took risks, and had people of every race, religion, and nation jamming. A one of a kind act that will surley be missed. :(

Edited by ebonyexperience-ent