Rate this song

pcWH3M.jpg

Sun re-emerges with a tidal wave hit that's just perfect for "Diving Deep". The Houston native and international artist is back with this sultry, seductive, and sexy track produced by Chicago's hitmaker Saint The Good Boy and features live strings from award winning violinist Windy Indy; (who has been featured on hit tv show "Empire").

Sun’s previous hits include Round & Round, Drop Bandz and Bad Girl, all heavily supported by VH1, MTV, XXL & many more. This newest release is from his highly anticipated forthcoming EP ‘The Cause And The Cure’!

Sun - "Mood music!! I had every sexy woman in mind when making "Diving Deep" It’s a melodic sound, exotic vibe, & passionately composed to say the least. This is a very different sound for me and the energy in the studio with Saint was incomparable and undeniable!! You’ll definitely hear more from us so for now just prepare to get wet when you're DIVING DEEP”.

Follow @IAMSUN on twitter!

Instagram: @Sun_days

Be sure to follow my main pages @FranzTheHybrid1 @Metal2Music and my label site at www.Metal2Music.com my radio Shows AllThingzFranzRadioNetwork.com & #AllThingzHybridRadio 701-801-0852 Salute!

Salute! puttin' this in rotationTu/Th on #AllThingzFranzRadioNetwork.com & on #AllThingzHybridRadio via #ZenoLive w/ #NerveDJ @FranzTheHybrid1

dial 701-801-0852 to listen in 24/7

• 2 months later...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.