Rate this song

uXAqpm.jpg

Independent recording label Think It’s A Game Records releases ForteBowie Vice Haus 2 with an exclusive 12 song Fader premiere “ForteBowie Arrives With The Long-Awaited Vice Haus” http://www.thefader.com/2016/12/12/fortiebowie-vice-haus-2-premiere.  

“ForteBowie brings the wavy vibes on his long-anticipated Vice Haus 2 EP. Over 12 tracks, the gifted songwriter/producer/singer leans on his suave vocals for heady songs perfect for getting in a sensual mood, kicking back, or turning up. This follow up to his 2013 EP is full of Bowie's verses, but on the song "Sade," ForteBowie calls on flourishing R&B singer, Jacquees to open up the interlude.”

ForteBowie is a (singer/rapper/producer/songwriter/DJ) with years of exposure in Atlanta's underground scene. Born in Atlanta to Cameroonian parents, Forte found a liking to music of all genres at a very early age. His childhood toys became Showtime at the Apollo-filled VHS tapes, CDs and cassettes collected by his father. 

On the eve of the project’s release, ForteBowie debuted his mixtape with a live performance of Vice Haus 2 at Atlanta’s Music Room for a standing-room only crowd of tastemakers.  

ForteBowie on his new video Hitlist directed by B. Pace https://youtu.be/WSwzsWMbYFE, “To me, the Hitlist video is my favorite out of all of my videos. It meant a lot to have BPace finally do a visual for me. The shoot was fun and full of love. We shot some of it in Usher's old house and watching the playback on the house scenes made me feel like this was destined for something good.”  

Said ForteBowie of the new release, “The new project is dope to me because it's something new.  I feel it's the beginning of a new phase in my career and my life. I took a bunch of experiences and conversations and turned them into records every and anyone can appreciate it. It's for the ladies, but it's coming from a man's perspective so the guys gotta respect it. Stream on Spotify https://open.spotify.com/album/1Q8WVzpzB3Sksk89b8gdbJ

In 2011, Forte released two mixtapes online along with a number of leaks. The following year saw the rise of Trinidad James, with Forte being featured on the single "Southside", which he also produced. In February 2013 Vice Haus, a 7 song EP was released and well received. 

A tour with Trinidad James boosted a deluxe EP edition and Forte began working closely on developing a sound for R&B singer Jacquees. Forte has spent the last year crafting his own latest release with a variety of producers. 

Follow @fortebowie on twitter!

Salute! puttin' this in rotationTu/Th on #AllThingzFranzRadioNetwork.com & on #AllThingzHybridRadio via #ZenoLive w/ #NerveDJ @FranzTheHybrid1 dial 701-801-0852 to listen in 24/7 Be sure to follow my main pages @FranzTheHybrid1 @Metal2Music and my label site at www.Metal2Music.com my radio Shows AllThingzFranzRadioNetwork.com & #AllThingzHybridRadio 701-801-0852 Salute!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.