djadded

Added Rankin - The Gold ft Thom Hanx

Rate this topic

TheGoldV3-1600.jpg

Listen to the Gold

The Gold is the third single off of +'D's upcoming EP titled "The 4:58am EP". The Project is geared towards creating a mood for after the party, hints the name "4:58am". At that time most clubs in NYC are closed. After a night of energetic & turnt music, +'D plans to put you into that next vibe, hopefully a good one. Stay Tuned. #The458amEP #EOSMC

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By getmybuzzup
      The scene is in representation of how you representing what you do. Which I got the Comrade Mysonne and Jijaga to Put It In The Sky, In representation of the Bronx and how they do, then I got the JoJo Pellegrino, to Put It In The Sky, in representation of how he do for Staten Island, Then I had the Rockboy Gz, and Smooth Da Hustler, come through and Put It In The Sky, in representation of how We do in Brooklyn. So Put It In The Sky, is basically you representing whatever it is that you do.
      @BerryGoodz74 

• By raphenom
      Pop-A-Lot
      Son Of Domencio

LISTEN/DOWNLOAD HERE
      @Pop_A_Lot

Pop-A-Lot gets in the kitchen with P.K who produced’s Busta Rhymes “Why We Die’ featuring Jay-Z & DMX, as well as X’s iconic “Get At Me Dog” among countless other    notable songs. Domenico Benson, a Brooklyn street figure who was killed by associates of Wayne Perry, supposedly on the orders of the legendary Albert “Alpo” Martinez.   Twitter: @Pop_A_Lot   Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TrapHousePop   Get Single Distribution at @Raphenom.  
    • By Kartel Route Inc.
      Looking for Hot artist for the Newest Eastcoast Mixtape you can check out my website for others mixes and hot artist Hit me up
      http://www.KartelRouteStreet.com

• By Irepalot
      I thought I'd share this particular video of mine with you on this Sunday, the song is called "Pride Expression" of my last project Rooftop Persona....enjoy!

p.s. HIPHOP this is for YOU!