Rate this song

k8Gjfe.jpg

Brandon Michael’s not a freshmen in the professional recording and music industry. Through his dedication to music, the diligent artist has definitely left a stamp with cutting edge songs and lyrics. As a music artist as well as an entrepreneur in the business, don’t be surprised to see Brandon Michael in the biggest publications. Only highlight reel type of work can be expected moving forward.

The country bumpkin from Florence, SC is an artist who has a genuine love and appreciation for all music and is a pop culture enthusiast. “I identify with hip hop the most and that’s the medium I use to express myself and for my voice to be heard. My style of rap is a thoughtful intellectual, but at the same time covers the smooth southern sound seasoned with some dirty south flavor,” Brandon explains. His wordplay is filled with braggadocios boasts coupled with soulful tones and hints of subtle wisdom and insight.

He’s currently working on two projects right now; a joint effort with another aspiring artist, Trigga Tray, called “WAV” and a solo project titled “6422” named after the street he grew up on. His goal is to have his voice heard around the world. “I want people to hear my music and feel good, to appreciate the music for what it is. I want to keep progressing and get better at conveying the messages I believe in at the same time making music that people can dance and party to."

Follow @007th_letter on twitter!

Ig: brandonmichael_sc
Soundcloud: brandonmichael9892

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.