Rate this song

p0jjBf.jpg

Equipped with high energy and very passionate lyrics Alcam bring's a unique style to the genre of Hip Hop. Being influenced by some of the most popular artist of our time his flow is inspired by many but emulated by none. Alcam is known for his ferocious freestyles, good lyrical content, and the ability to make great songs. 

Born in St. Louis MO on June 30Tyrell Alcam Walker grew a passion for music as a young child. Throughout his life he continued to perfect his craft as a artist until the age of twenty two. "I surrender my life to God and took a break on music so that I could learn my purpose, learn who God is, and learn God's will for my life. Now that I know I intend to give him all the glory for who I am today by telling my story.” And that’s exactly what Alcam did in his 2010 debut mixtape "Rais'n the Bar. Since then Alcam appeared on Thisl's "Beautiful Monster" album(No Walls(Set It Off)), released his debut EP "Here I Am To Worship", followed by the Highly Anticipated single "Walk Wit Me" performed in multiple cities nation wide, is currently working on his second mixtape and continues to make music that is inspired by his everyday life.

Follow @alcam314 on twitter!

Facebook Alcammusic
www.soundcloud.com/alcammusic/walkwitme

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.