Rate this song

Xt4rzL.jpg

The newest hip-hop sensation comes by the name of N VIII (pronounced N8). This 22-year-old rapper/singer/songwriter/dancer has emerged from the streets of Fort Valley, Georgia with his unique blend of rap with the smooth sounds of R&B. The popular “Nae Nae” dance inspired N VIII’s huge single, “Hold Up, Show Nuff (Nae Nae)” which became a YouTube sensation with over 3 million views and was later featured on BET’s 106 & Park, MTV Jams, iTunes and

Follow @iamnviii on twitter!

https://www.instagram.com/iamnviii

Greetings from Texas! I wanted to bring to your attention an update regarding your music being placed in 24/7 rotation on all of Real Independent
Media Group's stations and sub-stations and #AllThingzFranzRadio on Tues/Thurs.. As you should know I know broadcast the All Thingz Hybrid Radio Show every Saturday/Sunday from 7 PM to 9PM CST you can listen in by dialing #701-801-0852 and hitting #5 to go live with me during any live show. In the interim I have personally added a great deal of your portfolio to our 24/7 broadcast playlist.

On 9/20/2016 at 10:02 PM, GreenHitz.com said:

Xt4rzL.jpg

The newest hip-hop sensation comes by the name of N VIII (pronounced N8). This 22-year-old rapper/singer/songwriter/dancer has emerged from the streets of Fort Valley, Georgia with his unique blend of rap with the smooth sounds of R&B. The popular “Nae Nae” dance inspired N VIII’s huge single, “Hold Up, Show Nuff (Nae Nae)” which became a YouTube sensation with over 3 million views and was later featured on BET’s 106 & Park, MTV Jams, iTunes and

Follow @iamnviii on twitter!

https://www.instagram.com/iamnviii

YEP MIGHT BE THE 1

Hidden Content
DJs must leave feedback to access download link(s).

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.