Rate this song

On 9/17/2016 at 8:53 PM, GreenHitz.com said:

bPxq0W.jpg

Songwriter and vocalist Amber Streeter (aka Ambee, Se7en, Sevyn) was the first member of TG4, a pop-R&B outfit put together by Chris Stokes (Immature, B2K). In 2002, the group released a single, "Virginity," that reached number 88 on Billboard's Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Singles & Tracks chart. An album was recorded and shelved, and the group split. Streeter caught the attention of producer Rich Harrison (Amerie, Beyoncé), who asked her to join RichGirl, yet another group that released one minor hit ("24's") and recorded a shelved album. Once that group dissolved, Streeter established herself as a songwriter for Chris Brown (including "Yeah 3X," "Wet the Bed," and "Strip"), Kelly Rowland ("Keep It Between Us"), Estelle ("International"), Brandy ("Slower"), and Alicia Keys ("New Day" and "Limitedless"). She signed to Atlantic as a solo artist and released her first single, "I Like It," in October 2012. "It Won't Stop," featuring Chris Brown and co-production from Diplo, followed in May 2013. The song was included on the seven-track EP Call Me Crazy, But..., which was issued that December. ~ Andy Kellman

Follow @sevyn on twitter!
Follow @gucci1017 on twitter!

sevynstreeter.com

Hidden Content
DJs must leave feedback to access download link(s).

This track is dope. Will play...!!

I'm actually fellin' it. Will play

Greetings from Texas! I wanted to bring to your attention an update regarding your music being placed in 24/7 rotation on all of Real Independent
Media Group's stations and sub-stations and #AllThingzFranzRadio on Tues/Thurs.. As you should know I know broadcast the All Thingz Hybrid Radio Show every Saturday/Sunday from 7 PM to 9PM CST you can listen in by dialing #701-801-0852 and hitting #5 to go live with me during any live show. In the interim I have personally added a great deal of your portfolio to our 24/7 broadcast playlist.

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.