Sign in to follow this  
LilWayneHQ

Chris Brown Calls Lil Wayne His “Favorite Rapper”, Yo Gotti Says Wayne Is The “Biggest Realest Rapper” He Knows

Rate this topic

Chris Brown Calls Lil Wayne His Favorite Rapper, Yo Gotti Says Wayne Is The Biggest Realest Rapper He Knows

After “Lil Weezyana Fest” in New Orleans on August 27th, two of the music artists that Lil Wayne brought out went on social media to compliment Wayne.

These 2 artists were Chris Brown and Yo Gotti. You can read exactly what they said about Weezy on their Instagram pages below!

Chris Brown: “Supported my favorite rapper last night in NEW ORLEANS BIG BRO FOR LIFE @liltunechi if it wasnt for him a lot of these fake ass rappers wouldn’t get an opportunity. Real friends don’t depend on record sales or cosigns. Day 1 family.”

Yo Gotti: “Salute To Dis N!xxa WEEZY! I BEEN AROUND DAWG FROM BEFORE CARTER 1 TIL SELLING A MILLION COPIES DA 1ST WEEK AND BECOMING #DaBestRappperALive I SEEN ALL DIS WIT MY OWN [EYES] BUT DA REALEST SHIT IS DAWG NEVA CHANGED ON A NIGGA 1 TIME #YouDaBiggestRealestRapperIKnow SALUTE!

Chris Brown Calls Lil Wayne His Favorite Rapper