Rate this song

am i missing something here...? Is this really the new face of rnb?? Why has real rnb bowed down and let this new wave electropop take control of its destiny...? Shame, cos i aint feelin this at all. It just kinda annoys me that because of the heavyweight collabs on this tune, then it will get massive rotation everywhere and end up brainwashing the market that its the next best thing... Then the djs who hated on it originally may have to bow down to peer pressure and play it anyway to please the crowd.... Its a no win situation in my eyes.... Sorry, but thats what i think....lol

....and this isn't what happened 3 years ago with crunk or last year with auto-tune??? Every year or two there is a new fad. Get used to it if you wanna deejay as a career. I spun in clubs for 19 years and have seen many music fads come and go. It's the industry cycle.

am i missing something here...? Is this really the new face of rnb?? Why has real rnb bowed down and let this new wave electropop take control of its destiny...? Shame, cos i aint feelin this at all. It just kinda annoys me that because of the heavyweight collabs on this tune, then it will get massive rotation everywhere and end up brainwashing the market that its the next best thing... Then the djs who hated on it originally may have to bow down to peer pressure and play it anyway to please the crowd.... Its a no win situation in my eyes.... Sorry, but thats what i think....lol

....and this isn't what happened 3 years ago with crunk or last year with auto-tune??? Every year or two there is a new fad. Get used to it if you wanna deejay as a career. I spun in clubs for 19 years and have seen many music fads come and go. It's the industry cycle.

Guest dormanbenton
defintely a track for the clubs!!:)

Thanks Man...I'm only getting better! could write a million thank yous!

ha and you are totally not talking about me...DOUGH fuck me..Forget it.

Edited by dormanbenton

Guest dormanbenton
in time people will get this

song

If that was towards my song Get Drunk Thank you INCREDIBLY!...I'm working SOOOO hard on new stuff and I've never been so proud. As much as this song has been put down I can still Jam to it and love it. I really made it for myself. I'm writing very new suff now and it's getting darker but better lyrically. and it's funny as HELL! I'm literally shocking myself. When recorded this new shit will be the MAN if I can spit it properly because it REALLY HARD! I have more recorded songs but I'm embarressed to show you guys them. Just Get Drunk is exceptable. Because I'm an unknown people are putting it down. ohhhh, wait for the future (obviously in my world) because I am taking so much time on one song it's like filming a movie. True Story.

HA and that was toward Ciara...Fuck me I'm an idiot. Please reply! I read white boy and thought people were replying to me. LOL

Edited by dormanbenton
because I misunderstood!

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.