Sign in to follow this  
PlatinumDJG

Ciara Ft. Missy Elliot - Work

Rate this topic

Guest dormanbenton

What are with those rumors that Ciara used to be a man?

LOL and while your at it F-it...I'm looking for feedback on video "Get Drunk (Before you hit the club)" The above question is serious I just am using this as a signature if you will. It's new and my first recording. I just would die for some feedback. Thanks guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aoszxx6_Om4

I'm hear watching like a stalker on a Saturday evening.

D.B.

Basically, this is one of them dance cuts for crowd in the club. Gotta respect the artist and production... you know!!

Got in the dance mix alreada!!!

What are with those rumors that Ciara used to be a man?

LOL and while your at it F-it...I'm looking for feedback on video "Get Drunk (Before you hit the club)" The above question is serious I just am using this as a signature if you will. It's new and my first recording. I just would die for some feedback. Thanks guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aoszxx6_Om4

I'm hear watching like a stalker on a Saturday evening.

D.B.

your song needs a lot of work

Imma say this i dont like that and i wont play that at no if the clubs i work in... plus this to me is a song for the pop or gay clubs sorry i work nither.. Try it again.. an i live in florida we like ass shakin music but not like this...

Guest djrobshocker

This Cut Is Def Not For Me I Heard Better From Her Def Not A Banger On This Side Beat Is Wack

Guest dormanbenton
your song needs a lot of work

Yeah, I know what you mean. It's 1 dimentional isn't it. What is your reasoning may I ask? did it start during second verse or what. Is the entire thing shit in your eyes?

Thanks can't wait to hear from ya,

D.B.

Edited by dormanbenton
Because I wanted to.

am i missing something here...? Is this really the new face of rnb?? Why has real rnb bowed down and let this new wave electropop take control of its destiny...? Shame, cos i aint feelin this at all. It just kinda annoys me that because of the heavyweight collabs on this tune, then it will get massive rotation everywhere and end up brainwashing the market that its the next best thing... Then the djs who hated on it originally may have to bow down to peer pressure and play it anyway to please the crowd.... Its a no win situation in my eyes.... Sorry, but thats what i think....lol

My favorite song on the cd, even though "Walk On It" should have been on the cd instead. I haven't played this for a while, so I'll have to listen again. Good for the summer, especially with Jamie Foxx & Ginuwine having uptempo cuts out.

....and this isn't what happened 3 years ago with crunk or last year with auto-tune??? Every year or two there is a new fad. Get used to it if you wanna deejay as a career. I spun in clubs for 19 years and have seen many music fads come and go. It's the industry cycle.

am i missing something here...? Is this really the new face of rnb?? Why has real rnb bowed down and let this new wave electropop take control of its destiny...? Shame, cos i aint feelin this at all. It just kinda annoys me that because of the heavyweight collabs on this tune, then it will get massive rotation everywhere and end up brainwashing the market that its the next best thing... Then the djs who hated on it originally may have to bow down to peer pressure and play it anyway to please the crowd.... Its a no win situation in my eyes.... Sorry, but thats what i think....lol

....and this isn't what happened 3 years ago with crunk or last year with auto-tune??? Every year or two there is a new fad. Get used to it if you wanna deejay as a career. I spun in clubs for 19 years and have seen many music fads come and go. It's the industry cycle.

It changes beats at least 4 times. Goes from steady club to trance. There's a few parts that'll show up in a remix. Not sure the clubs are ready for this quick a transition (despite their race). Thanks for the song!

Guest dormanbenton
defintely a track for the clubs!!:)

Thanks Man...I'm only getting better! could write a million thank yous!

ha and you are totally not talking about me...DOUGH fuck me..Forget it.

Edited by dormanbenton

Guest dormanbenton
in time people will get this

song

If that was towards my song Get Drunk Thank you INCREDIBLY!...I'm working SOOOO hard on new stuff and I've never been so proud. As much as this song has been put down I can still Jam to it and love it. I really made it for myself. I'm writing very new suff now and it's getting darker but better lyrically. and it's funny as HELL! I'm literally shocking myself. When recorded this new shit will be the MAN if I can spit it properly because it REALLY HARD! I have more recorded songs but I'm embarressed to show you guys them. Just Get Drunk is exceptable. Because I'm an unknown people are putting it down. ohhhh, wait for the future (obviously in my world) because I am taking so much time on one song it's like filming a movie. True Story.

HA and that was toward Ciara...Fuck me I'm an idiot. Please reply! I read white boy and thought people were replying to me. LOL

Edited by dormanbenton
because I misunderstood!