Rate this song

Guest DJ J-Zilla

Gucci and OJ are about to blow way more than shawty lo... they might not ever reach T.I. or Jeezy status but they are on they shit and comin for that top spot fast, these niggas was just on the cover of xxl and aint had no significant major releases since 07... deez niggas is just 2 hot, boys dat dont know bout them gonna ride wit Jeezy of course but just letem get a taste of Gucci or Juice and i think its safe to say that real recognize real

Gucci yea, OJ.... PLEASE tell me yaw have heard his verses on all those up north features he got... WHT did he say on Who's Real? U listen to dat song and think OJs bars were shorter than Jada's! Gucci holds his own own on features (specially dat Boi remix) but OJ... step ya rap game up

Guest dirtystacksent

anybody got da instrumental?and Jeezys gud but i gotta say Gucci doin his thang!!gucci fo da street Jeezy fo da mainstream i fux wit da street!!!oh yeah and dis new song is jus a trap or die remake listen to it

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.