Rate this song

11qs1th.jpg

Something new from Lil Wayne! Collabin with Gucci Mane on this brand new hit single entitled

"We Steady Mobbin"

Produced By Kane Beatz

Young Money Ft. Gucci Mane - We Steady Mobbin _Produced By Kane Beatz_-GreenHitz.com.mp3 - 7.21MB

Young Money Ft. Gucci Mane - We Steady Mobbin _Produced By Kane Beatz__Clean_-GreenHitz.com.mp3 - 11.23MB

Young Money Ft. Gucci Mane - We Steady Mobbin _Produced By Kane Beatz__Instrumental_-GreenHitz.com.mp3 - 11.84MB

Understand how big of a collaboration this is!

THIS HAS BEEN LONG AWAITED SO DONT SLEEP ON THIS!

Edited by Mista Xclusive

mista xclusive...if this aint dnt become a stick thread then greenhitz needs to getta q-tip cause thier aint a better song on this website period!

dont worry its bound to happen... We over here at greenhitz know good quality music and trust me...

THIS IS A CLASSIC TRACK!

and im just beginning... NEW RICH KIDS COMING SOON!

U MUST STILL BE ON THAT FUTURISTIC SHIT LOL LOL

What Yung LA, J Money, Travis Porter etc?? Actually no, that shit is annoying to me... Swag this, Swag that its old and played out... Yall going crazy for this shit calling it a classic, just getting caught in the moment... Nobody will be talking about this track in a week or 2... But the song is hot though, dont get me wrong

What Yung LA, J Money, Travis Porter etc?? Actually no, that shit is annoying to me... Swag this, Swag that its old and played out... Yall going crazy for this shit calling it a classic, just getting caught in the moment... Nobody will be talking about this track in a week or 2... But the song is hot though, dont get me wrong

THIS SONG AINT PLAYED OUT FAM WHAT U TALKIN BOUT< IM JUST GLAD TO SEE WAYNE N GUCCI ON A KANE BEAT<1 OF MY TOP 5 PRODUCERS.. YA N A COUPLE WEEKS IT WILL BE OLD NEWS BUT 2 ME IT IS A CLASSIC< NO NEED 2 FEEL OTHERWISE< TELL ME A NEW SONG THAT U THINK IS BETTER N ILL LET U KNOW IF I THINK IS A CLASSIC JUST LIKE U DID WHEN I SAID THIS WAS< DATBOIJAY... I KNOW WE LIKE THE SAME TYPE OF MUZIK SO IDK WHY WE AINT SEEIN EYE 2 EYE HERE FAM LOL

LOL yall going crazy throwing around this "classic" word... This aint no classic, its hot but damn yall getting way too excited

i dont think you understand this track... This collaboration has been long over dude and this track is a prime example of a classic piece.. Who would have thought that Gucci Mane & Lil Wayne will be on a track together?

I know for a fact that I saw it happening eventually but this track here? Proves that hip hop aint dead when 2 controversial but talented artist could come together and straight CRUSH a track like this... Not to mention that its a Kane Beat.. Get the FUCK all outta here.

I can almost bet that this will have a remix with some heavy hitters on it

THIS SONG AINT PLAYED OUT FAM WHAT U TALKIN BOUT< IM JUST GLAD TO SEE WAYNE N GUCCI ON A KANE BEAT<1 OF MY TOP 5 PRODUCERS.. YA N A COUPLE WEEKS IT WILL BE OLD NEWS BUT 2 ME IT IS A CLASSIC< NO NEED 2 FEEL OTHERWISE< TELL ME A NEW SONG THAT U THINK IS BETTER N ILL LET U KNOW IF I THINK IS A CLASSIC JUST LIKE U DID WHEN I SAID THIS WAS< DATBOIJAY... I KNOW WE LIKE THE SAME TYPE OF MUZIK SO IDK WHY WE AINT SEEIN EYE 2 EYE HERE FAM LOL

I aint say it was played it out, Like I said, i like it, its hot and I have been listening to it quite a bit... I dont see the classic in it though? This honestly aint even one of Kanes hottest beats, and he is one of my favorite producers... Gucci's verse sounds like shit it aint even mixed correctly... I guarantee they have a different song that they about to drop, thats probably better than this and if it is better, you would have to call that a classic if this is a classic

i dont think you understand this track... This collaboration has been long over dude and this track is a prime example of a classic piece.. Who would have thought that Gucci Mane & Lil Wayne will be on a track together?

I know for a fact that I saw it happening eventually but this track here? Proves that hip hop aint dead when 2 controversial but talented artist could come together and straight CRUSH a track like this... Not to mention that its a Kane Beat.. Get the FUCK all outta here.

I can almost bet that this will have a remix with some heavy hitters on it

I understand it well, I just dont get caught in the moment of a song that i get hype about. This aint even close to a classic, they probably did a better song than this one and that could be your classic, but not this. Nobody is really talking about the song like this and going crazy about it except for you cats in this forum. Everywhere else Ive seen this song, some like the song, some dont, but DAMN they aint going crazy calling it a classic. and about your "Kane Beat" if you got an ear for music, you know damn well this is one of Kanes wacker beats that a major artist has used.

I aint say it was played it out, Like I said, i like it, its hot and I have been listening to it quite a bit... I dont see the classic in it though? This honestly aint even one of Kanes hottest beats, and he is one of my favorite producers... Gucci's verse sounds like shit it aint even mixed correctly... I guarantee they have a different song that they about to drop, thats probably better than this and if it is better, you would have to call that a classic if this is a classic

I THINK THIS ISNT 1 OF KANES BEST BEATS BUT MUSIC NOW DAYS HAS GONE DOWN THE DRAIN AND EVERY TRACK IS THE SAME< WAYNE MURDERED THE 2ND N 3RD VERSE AND IF U THINK THATS A LIE THEN UR JUST BEIN A HATER< LIKE I SAID.... LET ME HEAR A <NEW> TRACK THAT U THINK IS A CLASSIC AND THEN WE CAN HAVE THIS DISCUSSION<> BOTTOM LINE

I THINK THIS ISNT 1 OF KANES BEST BEATS BUT MUSIC NOW DAYS HAS GONE DOWN THE DRAIN AND EVERY TRACK IS THE SAME< WAYNE MURDERED THE 2ND N 3RD VERSE AND IF U THINK THATS A LIE THEN UR JUST BEIN A HATER< LIKE I SAID.... LET ME HEAR A <NEW> TRACK THAT U THINK IS A CLASSIC AND THEN WE CAN HAVE THIS DISCUSSION<> BOTTOM LINE

I said the track was hot... I didnt say it was wack, Wayne did good on it to be honest and Ima Wayne hater... Ima Gucci fan tho lol and I didnt like this by him... So its whatever

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.