Rate this song

On 16 February 2016 at 6:48 AM, GreenHitz.com said:

jAlp2U.jpg

The progenitor of what he terms ratchet music (what others might call strip club anthems), DJ Mustard (Dijon McFarlane) is a rap and R&B DJ and producer from South Central Los Angeles, California whose 2010s rise is attributed to a simple, hypnotic sound. He started with YG, as heard on the 2010 mixtape The Real 4Fingaz, but his first big hit came the following year with Tyga's "Rack City," which reached number seven on Billboard's Hot 100 chart and went double platinum. His 2012 hits came with 2 Chainz's "I'm Different" -- another double-platinum smash -- and Young Jeezy's "R.I.P." In 2013, he was behind a quartet of singles that hit the Top Ten of Billboard's Hot R&B/Hip-Hop chart: YG's "My N*gga," Ty Dolla Sign's "Paranoid," Kid Ink's "Show Me," and Trey Songz's "Na Na." The year also saw the release of a DJ Mustard mixtape, Ketchup, on which he was joined by many of the above-mentioned rappers, as well as Dom Kennedy, Casey Veggies, and Cashout. Mustard's 2014 involved ten tracks produced for YG's My Krazy Life, collaborations with Tinashe, Ty Dolla Sign, and TeeFlii, and the development of his proper debut album. ~ Andy Kellman

Follow @DJmustard on twitter!
Follow @trvisXX on twitter!

djmustardonthebeat.com

Hidden Content
DJs must leave feedback to see the hidden content in this topic.

tune

On February 16, 2016 at 10:48 PM, GreenHitz.com said:

jAlp2U.jpg

The progenitor of what he terms ratchet music (what others might call strip club anthems), DJ Mustard (Dijon McFarlane) is a rap and R&B DJ and producer from South Central Los Angeles, California whose 2010s rise is attributed to a simple, hypnotic sound. He started with YG, as heard on the 2010 mixtape The Real 4Fingaz, but his first big hit came the following year with Tyga's "Rack City," which reached number seven on Billboard's Hot 100 chart and went double platinum. His 2012 hits came with 2 Chainz's "I'm Different" -- another double-platinum smash -- and Young Jeezy's "R.I.P." In 2013, he was behind a quartet of singles that hit the Top Ten of Billboard's Hot R&B/Hip-Hop chart: YG's "My N*gga," Ty Dolla Sign's "Paranoid," Kid Ink's "Show Me," and Trey Songz's "Na Na." The year also saw the release of a DJ Mustard mixtape, Ketchup, on which he was joined by many of the above-mentioned rappers, as well as Dom Kennedy, Casey Veggies, and Cashout. Mustard's 2014 involved ten tracks produced for YG's My Krazy Life, collaborations with Tinashe, Ty Dolla Sign, and TeeFlii, and the development of his proper debut album. ~ Andy Kellman

Follow @DJmustard on twitter!
Follow @trvisXX on twitter!

djmustardonthebeat.com

Hidden Content
DJs must leave feedback to see the hidden content in this topic.

So glad i found the clean version to this!!

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.