Rate this song

New single from Jay Teazy of Double Up Entertainment. Track produced by Da Beat Slayer of Drumline Productions.

Available here:

http://drumlinepro.com/downloads/shawtygotswag

Check this out, it will be WELL WORTH YOUR TIME ! ! !

By the way...this is NOT "Swag Music"....that word just happens to be part of the title

Edited by drumlinepro

my bad fam, thats what i was talkin about the regular ms. goham, lol

can u get that track 4 me>

ha I see what you mean with the '2'. I wasn't thinkin at the time, but where I found it at wouldn't do you any good (myspace.com/msgoham) cuz its not for download. If she has a youtube vid with the track playing, you could rip a lo-fi version but that wouldn't be of much use either. U ever thought about contacting Ms.Goham???

link down 1 mo again

Dawg, I really apologize. The last thing I want you to feel is that you're wasting your time trying to listen to our music. I tried to rep you again, but it wouldn't let me.

Anyways, the link is good now. I've tested it over and over.....Sorry again, mane!

:P thankz 4 fixxn da link , song iz nice, but itz missin somethin cant put my finger on it just yet, but itz a nice song real smooth it a 7.5 but some thing iz not rite , dont know yet what it iz:D

That's what I call helpful feedback! Now back to tha studio to try to figure out exactly what's missing!

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.