Sign in to follow this  
2dopeboyz

FSD Giveaway: Passes To Riot Fest September 11-13 @ Douglas Park

Rate this topic

chicago_2ndwave_FB

Last week, we told you about 10 hip-hop acts you cannot miss at Riot Fest 2015, which is taking place September 11-13th at Douglas Park in Chicago. If you missed that article, you can check it out right here.

Well, the Fest is right around the corner — two weeks to be exact.  Ice Cube, Snoop Dogg, De La Soul and many more are all set to hit the stage, so we suggest you grab passes before they all sell out. In fact, some are still available right here. 

However, we do have one pair of three-day passes to giveaway to one lucky FSD reader today. You can’t say we never did anything for you. Thank us, but thank Riot Fest first. Just don’t miss out on this year’s sensational lineup — it’s going to be one to remember.

Hit the jump for details on how to win…

To win, you must have the best answer to the question below, and tag me (you must follow me so I can DM the winner) with the hashtag #FSDGiveaway and @RiotFest.  @fakeshoredrive must be included in your tweet to win.

What artist are you most excited to see at Riot Fest and why?

The post FSD Giveaway: Passes To Riot Fest September 11-13 @ Douglas Park appeared first on Fake Shore Drive®.