Rate this song

Lil Weavah is being tabbed as the new voice of Atlanta and was tagged by All Hip Hop.com as a future star in Hip Hop Music. With his street buzz flowing throughout the South, Lil Weavah won multiple awards after appearing on over 250 Southern mixtapes, as well as having the top selling MixTape in Atlanta. Lil Weavah became the first Atlanta rapper since T.I. to win a (SEA) Southern Ent Award, and he was runner up to Young Jeezy as MixTape artist of the year. You can currently hear Lil Weavah's Music as intro's on Fox Speed's "Unique Whips" & MTV's "Rob & Big". Later this year, He will be appearing in the new film titled "Patriot" starring Lil Wayne. Weavah was mentored in High School by Setuwa Shakur, the sister of the late legendary rapper, Tupac Shakur. His new single, "Summer Time Chillin" is currently the hottest song in the Atlanta streets and clubs.

www.MySpace.com/LilWeavah

info@topnotchpromo.com

Its Got A Great Production.. Don't Care For The Beat Tho.. Dime A Dozen These Days.. However.. I Also Have A Lil Problem With The Lil Name.. To Me It Seems Bootleg To Lil Wayne.. The Hottest Lil Name In Da Game..but I Might Just Be Thinking Too Much.. Either Way.. I Wanna Hear Something Different From This Guy..

not bad, im feeling this.

Lil Weavah is being tabbed as the new voice of Atlanta and was tagged by All Hip Hop.com as a future star in Hip Hop Music. With his street buzz flowing throughout the South, Lil Weavah won multiple awards after appearing on over 250 Southern mixtapes, as well as having the top selling MixTape in Atlanta. Lil Weavah became the first Atlanta rapper since T.I. to win a (SEA) Southern Ent Award, and he was runner up to Young Jeezy as MixTape artist of the year. You can currently hear Lil Weavah's Music as intro's on Fox Speed's "Unique Whips" & MTV's "Rob & Big". Later this year, He will be appearing in the new film titled "Patriot" starring Lil Wayne. Weavah was mentored in High School by Setuwa Shakur, the sister of the late legendary rapper, Tupac Shakur. His new single, "Summer Time Chillin" is currently the hottest song in the Atlanta streets and clubs.

www.MySpace.com/LilWeavah

info@topnotchpromo.com

Lyrics 3

Beat 4

Hook 4

Vibe 5

All out of 5......

I been messing with Weavah for a minute now....I thought he was ready with My Rims, but this is way too fire.....I would love to get an interview with him for my show THE GRIND....I would even shoot to ATL for the in person joint....I will be there next FRIDAY......so get at me if possible....

Anyway, good track

Good luck and much success,

TaylrMayd

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.