Rate this song

This really shows why 50 does the beef talk because of lack of lyricism, and he dogged JA Rule for the same thing that he does to make room for himself and fans fell for it. I commend this cat for getting his paper but lyrically he sucks and you guys always talking down about the South. I think the South is producing a variety of sounds and coming from a heritage of hip hop the next time you dog a party song think back on Biz Markie & Old D B ok, lets just let the genre be multi-faceted that's all I am saying if 50 can make this & get Kudos then the South should be able to party as well as put out TI, Ludacris, Outkast etc.

I think rap/hip hop is misconstrued by it's purveyors worse than the general audience. We are the only Genre in music that I know that is distinctively divided into so many sub-genres Down South, East Coast, West Coast, Mid West, Back pack (hipster), Underground, mainstream, Gangsta Rap, Concious hip hop...so what about a cat like me that likes to incorporate ALL that? Then what do we call it? Exactly what it was from the beginning.... RAP/HIP-HOP MUSIC. Also I don't think it's fair for people to Judge generally on a certain region just because Hip hop media portrays that type of feeling (east coast rappers not liking down south rappers because they got dance songs and aren't lyrical) I never in my life thought like that...as a matter of fact, I thought the other way round. I used to think Puffy and Biggie made the most "dance songs" ever I mean I know they weren't dance songs in the sense of "Stanky Leg" or "Crank Dat" that do actual dances...but you danced to them bad boy tracks!!! I used to feel like Outkast and the Dungeon Family were the most lyrical cats on this side of the country with the music I was exposed too....but anyways I'm just ranting on...don't mind me!

prop PLAT
This really shows why 50 does the beef talk because of lack of lyricism, and he dogged JA Rule for the same thing that he does to make room for himself and fans fell for it. I commend this cat for getting his paper but lyrically he sucks and you guys always talking down about the South. I think the South is producing a variety of sounds and coming from a heritage of hip hop the next time you dog a party song think back on Biz Markie & Old D B ok, lets just let the genre be multi-faceted that's all I am saying if 50 can make this & get Kudos then the South should be able to party as well as put out TI, Ludacris, Outkast etc.
Edited by sportsbikekid
added quote

this song is pretty hot, but of course it would be, its a fifty cent song produced by the great dr. dre

be sure to check out than new lil shine record IN THE TRAP!

l_cc338f3226ff4b1ba94a563178961c-1.jpg

http://www.greenhitz.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15537

http://www.greenhitz.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15568

feedback is appreciated

www.myspace.com/djblackonthetrack

wwww.sterofame.com/djblackonthetrack

follow me on twitter @djblackproducer

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.