Sign in to follow this  
Mr_Dupri

IGGY AZALEA RIPS STEVE MADDEN OVER ‘DISGUSTING’ PHOTO SHOOT

Rate this topic

iggy-azalea-madden-1.jpg

ggy Azalea is not exactly head over heels for Steve Madden. The “Fancy” rapper took to Twitter to blast the shoe designer.

Iggy collaborated with Madden on a spring/summer collection of footwear. But she was furious when she saw the creative displayed on Madden’s Tumblr page on Thursday (Jan. 29). According to Iggy, the designer did not consult with her about the model photos that were posted online.

“@SteveMadden kinda ruined the creative direction when u added those gross extra pictures to a random tumbler page I had no part in creating,” said an upset Iggy.

iggy-madden-shoes-1.jpg

iggy-madden-shoes-2.jpg

“Everything in a collaboration is supposed to be mutually approved. But Steve madden did the most disgusting photo shoot ever and never even told me about it,” she added. “I’m just now seeing it as its uploaded on some random tumblr page and i am livid.”

iggy-madden-shoes-3.jpg

She continued to voice her disapproval. “I worked really hard on the creative direction of both the shoes and the shoot I WAS involved with and in. I really feel it’s been tainted with these God awful images that Steve madden took appon themselves to create and share without my knowledge. Gross gross gross.”

iggy-azalea-madden-2.jpgiggy-madden-tweet.jpgiggy-madden-tweet-2.jpgiggy-azalea-madden-3.jpg