Rate this song

Thats the business. Gotta applaude you for the work and time you put into this site i promote yall every chance i get. Anything i can do to help yall help me. Or just help promote the site period. Let me know man. I'm out here.

Oh I believe in you pimpin! You gettin it in!

Another T.I. impersonator? When are we gonna get some artists that are original in there sound?

U ARE DUMB AS FUCK JOEYSLANT, U DNT KNOW WTF UR TALKIN ABOUT AND NOBODY CARES ABOUT UR 2 CENTS, WHY COMMENT IF U ARE JUST GONNA BE A HATER, ITS JUUUUST LIKE IN THE SONG WHEN NATION SAID "IF I HATER WANNA HATE ON ME! "

LIL FULK BITCH

Guest joeyslant
U ARE DUMB AS FUCK JOEYSLANT, U DNT KNOW WTF UR TALKIN ABOUT AND NOBODY CARES ABOUT UR 2 CENTS, WHY COMMENT IF U ARE JUST GONNA BE A HATER, ITS JUUUUST LIKE IN THE SONG WHEN NATION SAID "IF I HATER WANNA HATE ON ME! "

LIL FULK BITCH

like i said about halfway down the page homie....no offense but...we need have some sense of individuality about ourselves...this shit is all starting to sound the same. not takin nuthin away from nobody or sayin it was a bad record but shit's gettin monotonous and maybe ya need to simmer down about it. that's what these threads is about is feedback. ya don't agree wit my opinion then don't read my post, ya dig?

P.S. The name callin ain't necessary son, but at least spell ur shit right if ya gonna bump them gums.

Edited by joeyslant

Another T.I. impersonator? When are we gonna get some artists that are original in there sound?

thanks 4 ur opinion...if u could do me favor n download the full promo pack and check out his myspace.com/nationsaidit ...you'll hear more of his music and be able to get a better understanding of him. Becuz i understand his lyrics may put u in the mindframe of a T.I. and other greats for that matter but once u hear more than one record u'll understand Nation as his own great artist. Hit up the thread once u check him out i'd like to really get ur feedback...And most def. support the record! Preciate everything....

FULL PROMO PACK LINK

http://www.zshare.net/download/595042160f18e9fd/ progress.gif

like i said about halfway down the page homie....no offense but...we need have some sense of individuality about ourselves...this shit is all starting to sound the same. not takin nuthin away from nobody or sayin it was a bad record but shit's gettin monotonous and maybe ya need to simmer down about it. that's what these threads is about is feedback. ya don't agree wit my opinion then don't read my post, ya dig?

P.S. The name callin ain't necessary son, but at least spell ur shit right if ya gonna bump them gums.

I AGREE....

EVERY1 NEEDS 2 STOP TRYING 2 B LIKE SOME1 ELSE. BUT U SAID NATION IS IMPERSONATING T.I. UR LUCKY NATION & J.R. ARE PROFESSIONAL & DNT TELL U WHAT THEY REALLY THINK BOUT CALLN NATION A T.I. IMPERSONATOR, WHAT T.I. SONG SOUNDS LIKE THAT??

T.I. IS THE BEST RAPPER HANDS DOWN. BUT F.T.E. IS THE NEXT BIG THING AND U CAN EITHER LIKE IT OR NOT.... I PUT IT ON EVERYTING. BUT THANKS FOR YOU FEEDBACK ON WHAT YOU THOUGHT OF THE SONG FAM

Guest joeyslant

I jus hit the myspace and I will def download the promo pack. Frank Sinatra shit is ill and Blow Dat is a banger as well. Def gonna put that ish in rotation fam. Stay up.

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.