Rate this song

coop.gif
T-COOP PRESENTS...

T-Coop Ft. Lyno - Like Urkel (Did I Do That)

PRODUCED BY T-COOP

Dallas, Texas, Georgia: April 27, 2009

T-Coop born Todd Cooper grew up in Arlington,Texas aka Agg-town. Coop started his music career as a producer and has turned in to a upcoming artist grinding to make a name for himself. Thru self grind and motivation Coop's music has received radio and club spins thru out Texas, Arkansas, Florida, and Illinois. Not including the thousands of plays and views from Myspace, Dallas Peeps, Youtube, and many other websites.Through networking and asking for feedback, Coop has built relationships with dj's, club promoters, and other artist in many parts of the world, and has also gained the love and support of numerous fans who love his sound. Now he is looking to take his movement nationally with his new single "Like Urkel (Did I Do That). With a song title like that, you may be wondering what is Coop's style? That's what make him different instead of focusing on fitting in to a current trend Coop has always stuck to being himself. Which creates a unique sound that seems to catch peoples attention and this is exactly what he wants to do now!

DOWNLOAD NOW!!!

T-Coop Ft. Lyno - Like Urkel (Clean)

T-Coop Ft. Lyno - Like Urkel (Dirty)

T-Coop Ft. Lyno - Like Urkel (Instrumental)

T-Coop Ft. Lyno - Like Urkel (Acapella)

GHPROMO.gif

T-Coop on MySpace!

CONTACT INFORMATION

TCoop

E-Mail Me!

(817) 919-0197

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.