Rate this song

Welcome one, welcome all… I am J.R. Wonder, short for "Just Remember to Wonder". A little bit about myself let me see… I'm a producer out of Anniston, AL by way of Detroit, MI. Growing up in the "D" there is a saying "Either you grow up to play music or you grow up to work on cars". Not saying I don’t know much about cars music just suits me better. Music caresses the mind, body, and soul. So it was inevitable that I turned to music. With that being said I've been in music my whole life from singing in the church choir to pounding on a drum in the band producing it came a little natural but like anything you love and wanna do you have to continue to work at it. I'm learning more and more every day. I'm a proud father of a wonderful family so my drives comes from them and my desire to give them more. I'm not one for long words I'll let my music speak for itself. So as the Captain of this flight I would like to thank you all for joining us in the journey to the top…Enjoy the Journey… and again thank you for flying Copilot Air…

Follow @1JRWonder on twitter!

Facebook: wanyemowonder

www.reverbnation.com/copilotent

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.