Rate this song

NewMySpaceBanner2.jpg

Tre-J - Groovy Lil Chick

PRODUCED BY YOUNGSTARR

Fresh out the gate, and breathing NEW breath into the city of Dallas,TX, we have Tre-J. A super talented young motivated and drivin to succeed artist. After recording many songs but not really releaseing anything with the title of his first Single, he comes with this song "Groovy Lil Chcik", its hard to find a female ANYWHERE that doesnt like it and feel the need to move to it. With its catchy chorus and lyrics geard towards a sexy and independent woman thats out on the town trying to have a little fun. Tre-J is still currently seeking management, waiting to fall into the right hands of someone who wants an artist of talent like his. Also in search for those ride or die DJ's that will spread the word and help an indepenent artist get his name heard and get a foot in the industry. Tre-J knows what he has to do and is willing to give his all to make sure he becomes very sucessful. So everybody make sure you download the single and get the ringtone, also dont forget to spread the word of the HOTTT NEWWW Single from Tre-J "Groovy Lil Chick"!!!

GET THE OFFICIAL RINGTONE FREE!!!

Just Text TreJMuzik 3 to 69937(Dont forget the space before the 3!!!

Contact Info-

TreJMuzik@gmail.com

Edited by TreJMuzik

Already bro, i apreciate that real talk bro, yeh im tryna put on for my city. And Dallas got so much talent, and i know i can be among the elite as long as my grind right. Aye make sure you get this to al yo other DJ potnas too bro. Be sure to let me know what the ladies do to it in the crowd.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.