Rate this song

6ny3wz.jpg

Rap artist/Writer/ Entertainer/Entrepreneur “Lady Capone” also known as “LC” formerly known as “Déjà' vu” who was born Asia Harris was born on Chicago’s South side July 20th 1982. As the only child, raised by a single mother Connie Thorps who is her number 1 fan; Lady Capone has always acquired the love for music. Her favorite rapper’s include renown rapper’s Mc Lyte and the late 2Pac Shakur. She started writing poetry, as well as short stories at the mere age of 10. At the age of 14 she started writing and reciting rap lyrics. She was told by artist such as Twista, “Keep pushing, never give up”. She has performed in a numerous places, such as: The infamous Regal Theater, The Harold Washington Cultural Center, CVS high school in addition to numerous lounges and venues. She was also crowned the winner of the Malcolm X college talent show in which she competed against the men and won studio time in one of Chicago’s very own top notch studios, “Pressure Point recording studio”. She was the host of the 2009 Chicago Music Awards and also a celebrity judge for the CVS high school. She has also auditioned for the television shows “Flavor of Love” and “America’s Got Talent”. She has also written a book that is yet to be published in August along with her album, so please stay tuned. She lives by the quote, “Though Life is dim I Keep Shining”, Lady Capone. Throughout her journey on her grind to rise, she gives all credit to God. “Music is my life, my dream, my passion”.

Follow @1TheyLuv2Hate on twitter!

http://ladycapone1982.wix/lady-capone

I am Lady Capone on Facebook

I am LadyCapone_Official and Tha1TheyLuv2Hat3 on instagram

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.