Rate this song

hot hot hot track, u have clean and instro for radio

I interviewed top notch ent last thursday on the radio station I DJ for along with boosies manager. I forgot to ask him for the inst. and clean, but I think he'll be back tonight, and if not next thursday. Once I remember i'll get it. Boosie gonna be there next week maybe today also with webbie and paul wall (bizzy body)

The instrumental out yet?

Nah not yet. His manager told me thursday when he was at the station (we didn't interview because he is soo busy and was on the phone outside the whole time) that the clean versions should be out Monday or Tuesday, so I will call him then. I'll see if I can get the instrumental from him also. I cleaned up loose as a goose, sunshine, long journey, im dat dude remix, and a few more from the same mixtape and played them Thursday night.

Can anyone be a team player and mp3 that to my email at djbutter31315@yahoo.com, can't get to alot of websites, in tha army and im in Iraq tho.Hook me up.. preciate you tho..

check your mail it should be there by the time u get this. This is the version from the mixtape i have (not the one in post) same thing tho.

just got off the phone with boosies manager. he tied up doing other things at the moment but he say he'll hit me back.

if anyone needs a clean version just to play i reversed the curse words so I could play it on non-commercial radio

dude dunno whats going on with em. Boosie or some of his people might be wanted right now that's word on the streets. Got some legal problems. Boosie nor webbie showed up to their concert last night (10/11 til 4 am). Only Paul Wall came (bizzy body). Someone told me they saw webbie come in for a second and left.

Guest tsmithproducer
check your mail it should be there by the time u get this. This is the version from the mixtape i have (not the one in post) same thing tho.

just got off the phone with boosies manager. he tied up doing other things at the moment but he say he'll hit me back.

if anyone needs a clean version just to play i reversed the curse words so I could play it on non-commercial radio

I'd appreciate it very much if you could send me that clean version you made. tsmithproducer@aol.com

Thanks!

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.