Rate this song

I'd appreciate it very much if you could send me that clean version you made. tsmithproducer@aol.com

Thanks!

does anybody have the clean to this...hit me @ newmusic@theplatinumdjs.com

check your email. should be there by the time u get this message. my gmail is trippin wont let me attach.

gonna give his manager one more call sometime this week. I know they be busy n stuff but damn its time for a clean version.

the one i cleaned was a runthrough so I could spin it on the radio. The words Ass (and damn if he say it ) isn't censored as I can say those on the air.. if he says ho its not either.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Song is off the chain, need the clean

Clean Version Here:

Lil Boosie Loose As A Goose Clean

I know i was suppossed to been got that for you guys, but I been REAL busy with gigs n all. Was in H Town last week chilling with the GO DJS (i'm a GO DJ also).

If anyone need any other top radio/jig song I have it. I work at a station and so does my boy (but he works for a multimillion dollar one) and he can get anything clean... and they also have an autocleaner if there is no clean version. Got everything from halle berry ,jiggas made me do it, to ricky bobby

Edited by baalpeteor

Clean Version Here:

Lil Boosie Loose As A Goose Clean

I know i was suppossed to been got that for you guys, but I been REAL busy with gigs n all. Was in H Town last week chilling with the GO DJS (i'm a GO DJ also).

If anyone need any other top radio/jig song I have it. I work at a station and so does my boy (but he works for a multimillion dollar one) and he can get anything clean... and they also have an autocleaner if there is no clean version. Got everything from halle berry ,jiggas made me do it, to ricky bobby

Tryna get any and all jig music, that actual underground music from out your way... How can I go about gettin that, got a lottA kids in college up here runnin track and playing football wanna hear jig at the big campus parties

Tryna get any and all jig music, that actual underground music from out your way... How can I go about gettin that, got a lottA kids in college up here runnin track and playing football wanna hear jig at the big campus parties

Divshare allows you to put many songs/files in one folder. I will put more in that boosie folder one day (not all of course ;-)

Here is a link to some jig. Use what you like. Every track in there though is stuff thats hot down here we play. Just a few of the essentials in this area:

http://www.divshare.com/download/7657012-c31

(minus the z-ro and ice cube - we be clubbin thats just my fav lol)

make sure you get :

nip - out my socks

jigga city - now and laters

any lil josh and ernest/jigga city

big poppa - where da pillman (thats big here right now also)

foxx - jiggas made me do it

nussie - mobbin (thats REAL hot here)

i love that nfl boyz - damn d if u never checked it. got that texas screw feel to it.

you can pm me your email or hit me up (gangstified@gmail.com) when I get time i will upload more stuff.

But again if u usin limewire or some shit a safe bet to search for is:

down bad ent

lil josh and ernest

nussie

lil phat

boosie/foxx/webbie

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.