Rate this song

streetz.gif
STREET VALUE ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS...

Streetz - Trap Boom'n

Atlanta, GA: March 24, 2009

After COOKING UPTHE BIGGEST ANTHEM OF THE YEAR ** TRAP BOOM'N** STREETZ has came out of nowhere to become the new FACE OF HIPHOP and with a debut filled with straight crack STREETZ is out to prove that the hood can still crossover and sell millions in an era when sales are down. It is rear that you have a artist come from the slums of the Caribbean and successfully make the transition to hiphop elite and having successfully merge the Caribbean culture with the south sound his debut album will be a clear example of his journey to the top. Streetz is posed to be one of this new generation's hip hop leaders and trendsetter's with the originality (similar to a Nas, Jay-Z, Biggie) and realness (reminiscent to 2Pac, 50 Cent). All the way from the ghettos and shores of the Caribbean comes STREETZ, the hoods shoe in for hiphop greatness. EVERYBODY CAN'T BE WRONG! STREETZ has been featured in everything magazine from XXL to VIBE to OZONE to HIPHOP WEEKLY. STREETZ currently has the biggesthood buzz that closely resembles the movements of 50cent and Young JEEZY.With th ne DJ SCREAM assisted YOU GOTTA HATE mixtape becoming an instant classic STREETZ is tearing down the club and hoods of the south and Caribbean and now on his way to DOMINATE THE AIRWAVES AND CHARTS. STREETZ IS HIPHOP's NEXT BIG STAR and with an unmatched style, business savvy, determination, STREET VALUE ENTERTAINMENTbehind him, it is only a matter of time. The "I AM DA STREETZ" T-shirts and rubber bands are already making an enormous frenzy in the HIP HOP COMMUNITY and WITH APPEARANCES ON OVER 50 PLUS MIXTAPES ranging from DJ SMALLZ to HOOD RICH DJ SCREAM AND A FAN BASE THAT READS ALL THE WAY TO GERMANY FROM THE TRAPS OF THE SOUTH. YOU ARE WITNESSING HISTORY!

DOWNLOAD NOW!!!

Streetz - Trap Boom'n (Clean)

Streetz - Trap Boom'n (Dirty)

street%20Value3.jpg

Streetz on MySpace!

CONTACT INFORMATION

Street Value Entertainment

E-Mail Me!

(302) 290-0154

This dude hot with the lyrics and the production is too tight for talking 'bout! This is d'ish! I say let it work its way to the radio and let it catch fiyah there. The streets will be echoing with this one when it gets to be hot weather. I'd love the bass to be brought up some more for more ass shaking (as a former ass-shaker myself, but no more since I'm only record label exec and not a dancer no more).

Just tell da kid that he got a hit.

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.