Rate this song

2ztfyxl.jpg

Before achieving widespread success, most rappers are forced to endure a series of hardships. But few have gone through the same kind of trials and tribulations that Keshun Muzic has. Despite the pitfalls, Keshun Muzic takes each moment in stride, both playfully and insightful.

Keshun Ford (a.k.a KESHUN MUZIC) was born on March 14 1986, in the city and state of El Dorado, Arkansas. Keshun later moved to Conway, Arkansas at the age of eighteen where he developed a love for making music and wanted to pursue a career alongside his older cousin G " he recorded the first songs I ever did," says KESHUN "He taught me what he knew about music and the business in the studio at his house." Keshun's childhood and growth was hard , we didn't have much money, I didn’t have nothing to do, I just went to school, and played ball I was real smart, A and B student." While in the 9th grade, he moved to Las Vegas with his Aunt. "That's where I got access to the World, When I went to Vegas I had to adjust to what was going on". But it was really a blessing in disguise because if I would have never moved to Vegas, I wouldn't be where I am today.

Keshun has released two banging projects Posted on Da Moon In deep Thought and Posted on da Moon pt2 Da return 2 Self You can download both projects online, Keshun is now in the studio working on his third release Better than Before coming this Winter..

Follow @KeshunMuziclv on twitter!

Facebook: KeshunMuziclv

Instagram: KeshunMuzic

• 3 years later...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.