Rate this topic

Guest iSpyder

Something for da Radio maybe?

Production Sound Gr8t! :cool:

Thanks! I'll Keep this one in the crates

until requested.. :(

One iSpyder

Guest djBadmess

No, im quite disappointed, this is a ok record, however, this record could have been worked abit to fit kevin's sound, hes too soulful on this track. if were lookin for the caribbean feel, an artist such as spragga Benz would work well instead of kevin. spragga would take this record to a wider urban audience, expecially in the clubs, dancehall, etc. kevin is too pop. mind you, he does his thing on soca records, but this isnt!! flo already has hot pop records, lets make hot urban records!! does any1 feel me!!?!!

Its OK!!...Its More of A Teeny Bobber Song!!!....So You'll End Up Playing It on the Radio and High School Dances!!...Maybe You Get A Way With It Over Here In Hollywood And The OC!!...

Dj Marlon Richard

strange couple to do a collab with, but sometimes strange works for the better. its not 'that' bad - was just expecting better production...there's gotta be a dancehall or more hardhitting remix coming some time soon - cos this aint really hittin the mark....other than to tell us that kevin lyttle is back in the studio recording....., but thanks all the same....

Guest asena

hey what up everyone im up coming dj... and i heard about this site wanted to know how you download these tracks for useage. Can anyone help me.......

This Did Not Meet Expectations But Its A Cool Little Track.its Just So Plain .................i Deff Expected More From The Beat............this Could Have Been A Fucking Record If They Did It Right