Rate this song

ya i will 4sure, i cant figure out how to post MY OWN songz on here, can some1 help

rite there above the threads there's a link tht says "new topic" click it and make new topic

and if you talking bout having trouble converting your song..go to zshare.net and upload your mp3 file on there and get the zshare link..and there u go..

Guest nothinbutdabest
rite there above the threads there's a link tht says "new topic" click it and make new topic

and if you talking bout having trouble converting your song..go to zshare.net and upload your mp3 file on there and get the zshare link..and there u go..

thank u, u will here of my very soon once i upload um on here, appriciate it 100

Guest nothinbutdabest

i dont see the link above the threads, can u descibe it a lil more detail wit that part, i appriciate it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

R.I.P. to Nate Quick first off..

But wat how is this record doin for u??

It has caught radio play in Houston on 97.9 the box

Kymp Kamp DJs as a whole are working the record rite now..and the HustleSquad DJ's are picking up on it aswell..

its bein played in 8 states rite now..

So if its workin for u..spread word and tell us...i

If u not messin wit it...tell us why??

Holla at me!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.