Sign in to follow this  
T-Styles

TS Graphic Design

Rate this topic

Whats up? My name is T-Styles. I'm a graphic designer.

Just wanted to take a minute and let you know what I can do for you. Need Graphics? I can do your Myspace Layout, Mixtape/cd Covers, Flyers, Posters, Logos, Business Cards & More!

I can also take care of all your printing needs. I'm offering design&print packages for Mixtape Inserts, Flyers and Business Cards!

I've done work with a lot of local artists and shops in the Quad Cities, Iowa and Illinois, including: Skrooge, Cribbs, SkeeZ, J Wright, J Sterling, Lil Rick and PIF Ent, The New Style Barbershop, P&G's Fashion, Dj K Yung, Sara C Promotions, Calliko, Draftpick Dj Dolla, El Ayudante Entertainment, Las Bananas Night Club and more. I'm also currently working with the Fleet DJs and members of the Violator Juke Squad DJs, Future Star DJs and the Slip N Slide DJs. I've also worked with established artists such as 2ew Gunn Ciz and producer Mr. Fingaz, and am looking to take on new clients.

Be sure to check out my work on my Myspace page (myspace.com/truestyles) and keep me in mind for any graphic work you might need. Get ahold of my with any questions you may have about getting your design work done by me, either by email or by messaging me on Myspace.

Get ahold of me for a custom quote on any upcoming project you may have. If there's something that you need and you don't see it listed, be sure to ask!

Thanks

T-Styles

t.styles@gmail.com

www.myspace.com/truestyles

tsgraphicdesign09.jpg

Don't F#$^!! With This Dude!! He A RIP Off, PaID For Two Myspace Pages in June and Still Have not Gotten SHT but two templates!!! Real DJs Mess With Real GFXs Artists not Faggets that hide behind PayPal!! I REPEAT DO NOT GIVE THIS LAME WORK, LETS BANKRUPT THIS LAME!!!

All these other so called designers got you down? Dont even sweat it!

Contact TRAP COVERS INC. (We have tons of references from satisfied customers)

Professional, Affordable, High Quality, Easy To Work With!

Fast Turn Around Time, You pay half up front, and half when your design is completed!

Go to: www.TRAPCOVERS.com

Check out all of our samples, and when your ready to place an order, give us a call.....

Contact Info: 937-690-9873 or joejizzo513@gmail.com (Call, Text, Email us anytime 24/7)

33th45i.jpg

Mixtape Covers, Flyers, Logos, Myspace Layouts, Business Cards, Promo Pics, Backgrounds, More!