Sign in to follow this  
Guest sal662

Check In

Rate this topic

Guest sal662

Wuzzup...this Sal checking in. Got songs that I need honest feedback on. I Appreciate you opinion..thanks

Guest sal662

Whenever i try and post new music it says i don't have access to post, please let me know what I need to do...

I dont know either. I just put up my link.. it is all it is letting me do too. I know you go to the forum in the community section and post new threads under forums. Im just gon use it for promo for my other sites until i figure it out. If you find out before me let me know too.

I think we have to wait 72 hours until the administrator allows us post attachments.

it shows me this below. I verified my address. Im gonna go add myself to all the affilliates in the meantime. But like I said you can make a link to another site like thishttp://www.myspace.com/bahloomurfandmazzini

and tell people to check out what you want them to hear for now.

bahloosmurf, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
  3. Your account has not been confirmed and is not yet active! To become a registered user on this site you will need to verify your email address by clicking the special link sent to you in our original welcome email.
  4. If you have confirmed your email, you are now in the queue for member approval. Please allow up to 72 hours while we verify your information!.