Rate this song

Guest djphattraxx

nice tune is it supose to sound so warn out?? ahh doesnt matter , gonna remix it anyway!! ;o)

yo! if anyone want to hear my remixes just go here http://coast2coastmixtapes.ning.com/profile/DJPHaTTRaXX#; look for the music player in the lower left side of my page! i think i gone past 50 remixes ;o) enjoy pls let me know what yall think if you dare!! JOKE!

Edited by djphattraxx

Guest egyptianceo

If you or your artist is interested in having their music featured on our website at showstoppamagazine.com and for future interviews and more, please feel free to email us a clean version of the featured track "Must Be Love" along with a brief biography and any pictures you would like featured along with a sentence, stating the following: "Yes, I the artist, Artist or Company name here, confirm that I would be obliged for showstoppamagazine.com to feature my music and artist information on their site and for future publication content. Please send your reply to stoppamedia@hotmail.com or showstoppamagazine@hotmail.com. The artist will retain all rights to any published material. The requested statement is to prevent copyright infringement and unauthorized postings on our sites. Thanking you in advance.

We are also presently seeking sponsorship for our websites and upcoming events from a few established entertainment companies and businesses. If interested, please visit the following link or email us at showstoppacorp@hotmail.com expressing such. We appreciate your effort and business.

:cool::D

www.showstoppamagazine.com/corp

Sincerely,

A & R Dept.

Showstoppa Corporation

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.