HipHopBlog

Mr. Cee Resigns After Latest Sex Scandal

Rate this topic

Hot 97 Personality Steps Down After 3rd Prostitute Story
6:00AM ET September 12th, 2013
Contributor : Stephen Willis
A Rocky Williform Company

Mr. Cee Resigns After Latest Sex Scandal

For the third time in a little over two years, Hot 97s Mr. Cee is involved in a sexual scandal with a transexual prostitute. New allegations surfaced that there was footage of the legendary deejay and producer soliciting a prostitute. After the story broke, Cee announced his resignation from Hot 97.

"Today is] my last time being on the air on Hot 97, yours truly Mister Cee," explained Cee on the air.

"I am officially resigning from Hot 97 today. I went through a lot in the past two years and I've tried to rise above those situations, I have tried to move forward from these situations and unfortunately every time I try to move forward, it's like I take one step forward and then two steps back, and I'm hurting the people who are closest to me, which is my Hot 97 fam."

"Everybody knows I love doing this radio thing. I've been at Hot 97 since 1993 and I live, breathe, sleep radio," he also said. "The last thing that I wanna do is hurt the Hot 97 family, so I have decided â not Ebro, not management, nobody, but me Mister Cee â I have decided that it's time for me to move on and it's time for me to take time out to take care of myself."