HipHopBlog

Game Donates Money For Girl's Funeral

Rate this topic

''This Very Sad Story Hit Me...''
6:00AM ET September 11th, 2013
Contributor : Martin James
A Rocky Williform Company

Game Donates Money For Girl's Funeral

West Coast rapper Game is reportedly donating $10,000 to the family of a 6-year-old Los Angeles girl who was fatally shot near her home last weekend. Tiana Ricks was killed when two men opened fire near her house; her father was also struck. Tiana allegedly asked "Are you okay, Daddy?" as she was lying on the ground, fatally wounded.

Game posted his thoughts on Instagram regarding the tragic story.

"This very sad story hit me in a place nothing ever has," wrote Game. "The picture above is of 6 year old 'Tiana Ricks' who was gunned down in Moreno Valley this past weekend holding onto her fathers leg as men approached & opened fire wounding both Tiana & her father. Tiana did not know she was shot & kept asking was her father okay until 2 1/2 hours later when lil Tiana was passed away just after midnite on Sunday. I read about this story here in Australia & immediately tracked down her mother @lost_the_love_of_my_life & noticed her & the family trying to raise $10,000 for funeral costs. So I got her on a 3 way with my accountant & now I'm in the process of transferring $10,000 from my account to hers !!!!! Follow her now @lost_the_love_of_my_life & show her support thru this tough time. Prayers are definitely needed. My sincerest condolences to you & your family Marquia. Glad that I could be of some help. I don't know what else to say, but @therobinhoodproject got you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #TheRobinHoodProject"