Rate this song

• 1 month later...

ha ha....who the fuck is dj infamous804 lame ass nigga.....your a busta 4real my dude...you dont even know me and i got my name cumming out ur mouth, first of all i FIRED fetti from the production when working with Yung LA and HE got mad and got beatup by Hannibal when he tried to go over his house and confront him bout not working with him anymore....."loser" and second of all i put all that shit together everything them niggas - DRUM MAJORS and me blasting out with Yung LA fuck nigga............and third nigga do you even know YUNG L.A...........get a life nigga and stick to djing....ur a loser for not knowing the FACTS, that real GAY.....ask fetti , he's just one of drum majors.......BEN ROME got the heat anyway..........ALSO IF ANYONE WANT THE SESSIONS TO THOSE SONGS......THEY KNOW WHERE TO HOLLA........PEACE AND GET TO ATLANTA NIGGA, QUIT EMAILING FROM VA........I DONT EVEN KNOW UUUUUUUU....LMFAO.....AND DON'T RESPOND NIGGA CAUSE I DON'T FOLLOW UP ON BITCHNESS., JUST HAD TO RESPOND TO THIS NO NUTHIN ASS NIGGA ON GREENHITZ....HAHA......... AIN'T I....................

ha ha....who the fuck is dj infamous804 lame ass nigga.....your a busta 4real my dude...you dont even know me and i got my name cumming out ur mouth, first of all i FIRED fetti from the production when working with Yung LA and HE got mad and got beatup by Hannibal when he tried to go over his house and confront him bout not working with him anymore....."loser" and second of all i put all that shit together everything them niggas - DRUM MAJORS and me blasting out with Yung LA fuck nigga............and third nigga do you even know YUNG L.A...........get a life nigga and stick to djing....ur a loser for not knowing the FACTS, that real GAY.....ask fetti , he's just one of drum majors.......BEN ROME got the heat anyway..........ALSO IF ANYONE WANT THE SESSIONS TO THOSE SONGS......THEY KNOW WHERE TO HOLLA........PEACE AND GET TO ATLANTA NIGGA, QUIT EMAILING FROM VA........I DONT EVEN KNOW UUUUUUUU....LMFAO.....AND DON'T RESPOND NIGGA CAUSE I DON'T FOLLOW UP ON BITCHNESS., JUST HAD TO RESPOND TO THIS NO NUTHIN ASS NIGGA ON GREENHITZ....HAHA......... AIN'T I....................

bra you my dude but you in the way with this lol...

Thats my nigga right there and trust me ALOT of people know about him and thats 1 of the hardest working DJs ive been around and seen and im not just saying that because i know him.. Thats just on some real. You got your side i heard what was said on his end so case closed...

• 3 months later...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.