Rate this song

Guest slimxpinoy

nice beat drum majors. when i downloaded this song i expected the song i heard on the new mixtape for j. money, but seems like they switched up the beat since j took off la off all his songs. if anybody has the new version with nodrops pls post!

Everyone, This Record was produced by Hannibal...a JackRussellProducer....lets set the record st8...we will be blasting out music real soon.....

"Right Now" Produced by: Hannibal.... Producer of "Caught My Daddy With It" and "Blessings" on Yung L.A. & Black Boy White Boy Mixtape.......

www.pmpworldwide.com/jack-russell-prod

www.myspace.com/hannibalbeats

check the credits....LETS GET THIS NEW HEAT.....

Guest DrumMajorsAtlanta

More Tracks With Yung L.a, Rich Boy, O.j Da Juice, Huey ,112, Str8 Dropp, Big Mike, Posting Soon. www.myspace.com/drummajorsatlanta. Bitch Niggaz Fall back you mad cause you ain't putting out heat Jack Russell. Why would i steal my own beat that i copywritten ova a year and some change ago. Boi Stop. More Good music coming from Drum Majors ATL. Shout Out 2 my dj Dj Imfamous www.myspace.com/drummajorsatlanta

More Tracks With Yung L.a, Rich Boy, O.j Da Juice, Huey ,112, Str8 Dropp, Big Mike, Posting Soon. www.myspace.com/drummajorsatlanta. Bitch Niggaz Fall back you mad cause you ain't putting out heat Jack Russell. Why would i steal my own beat that i copywritten ova a year and some change ago. Boi Stop. More Good music coming from Drum Majors ATL. Shout Out 2 my dj Dj Imfamous www.myspace.com/drummajorsatlanta

Dirty Dozen Squad Ent & Drum Majors link up coming soon!

DJ Infamous (Va) DJ Mista Xclusive

NOW LETS GET THIS SHIT STRAIGHT...I don't know who the hell Jack Russell is..to me from what is known another BUSTER...who plays manager on tracks that didn't think the shit would hit hard.But YEAH for those that don't know this shit..DRUM MAJORS sent the track to ME FIRST HAND...and Mista Xclusive in DDS Ent(we rep the same crew) posted it.Nice try Russell on tryna get ya hands in the pot wit this on..,ITS LICKIN SEASON..u have 0 wins to Drum Majors 1...on a hit that was co-produced by Drum Majors and Hannibal.....and you hating the fact other djs picked up on a Yung LA hit on Greenhitz...DO BUSINESS FOR YA SELF AND NOT TAKE CREDIT ON OTHERS WORK...

• 2 weeks later...

Who am I...obviously the dude that put this DAMN track out..cuz fasho u didn't on here..or people would've had the track out and about..and would've been talkin bout Yung LA...but as I see in the game..most managers don't do their homework cuz if so nobody would be pressed on money or credits...it would just be...so anytime u feel as u have music u put that shit out...since u started his career...SO WHAT MORE CAN U SAY..and bottomline..I say who r u cuz I don't know who the hell u r....I'm a blunt dj..and if the city of Atlanta doesn't know u like that..there u go..thats how I see it..

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.