HipHopBlog

Gucci Mane Says He Slept With Nicki Minaj

Rate this topic

''I Moved Dat B*tch To ATL''
6:00AM ET September 10th, 2013
Contributor : Rayna Dean
A Rocky Williform Company

Gucci Mane Says He Slept With Nicki Minaj

Gucci Mane went on a bizarre Twitter rant where he boasted of having sex with fellow hip-hop superstar Nicki Minaj, R&B star Ciara, Tyga's girlfriend Blac Chyna and others. It's unclear what provoked his tirade.

"Me and waka f**k nikki minaj dats nothing," Gucci tweeted. "Tell. Her intervention my d*ck in her throat I moved dat b*tch to atl. B*tch u was sleepin n d car. B*tch. I pulled dat b*tch off wayne bus⦠Me and waka f*ked chyna tyga girl at d w south beach dats nuthin. Ask dj holiday Em n her mouth. Waka. N her a**. Trueâ¦Ask ciara did she ride dat bike 4 gucci in cali while she was with 50 ask kelly did she cum to patchwork and onyx while she was wit shakaâ¦Iggy wanna, suck my d*ckâ¦.Ask. Rock. Is he holding resent ment bout Monica."

"Fantasia hit good. Dro was taking her to figure 8. She was giving h**d at d 4seasons wit wopâ¦F*cking jeezy main thang currently ask her⦠Nikki minaj. Keysha dior taraji p henson n monica. Thatâs a street n*gga fantasy I got 10k apiece. Im horny errbody wear tennisskirts."

Nicki responded with: "May God strike me dead if I ever had sex wit that man. Lmfaoooooooooo. N***a da way ya #ugliness is set up #BubbaGump #crackhead. Iâm rlly cracking up. Heâs fighting so hard for one more ounce of relevance. Tyga and I turned down his feature request last Thursday."

Sign in to follow this