Sign in to follow this  
Guest DREAMTEAM STARS

Hello

Rate this topic

Guest DREAMTEAM STARS

GOODMORNING GREENHITZ FAM...MY NAME IS "BIG TINY" FROM DALLAS,TX AND IM RESPONSIBLE FOR GETTING ATON OF HITZ FROM DALLAS BROKE..I ALSO PUT ON SHOWCASE'S EACH YEAR FOR 2ND LARGEST MOBILE CAR SHOW IN THE US (HOT IMPORT NIGHTS) AS WELL AS MY TEXAS TOURS....LAST YEAR I PUT ON "SWAG IN THE CITY"TOUR THAT FEATURED GS BOYZ(STANKY LEG #1 106&PARK) AND B HAMP"DO THE RICKY BOBBY" (CURRENTLY JUST SIGNED MAJOR DEAL) SO AS YOU CAN SEE I PUT ON FOR MY STATE, NOT TO MENTIONED IM AFFILIATED WITH 2X GRAMMY SUPER PRODUCERS PLAY-N-SKILLZ AND EVERY ARTIST IN TEXAS I HAVE EATHER PUT ON A SHOW,PROMOTED FOR,WORKED WITH, OR GOT THERE TRACK BROKE..IN ADDITION IM CURRENTLY DOING 2ND TOUR CALLED "D-TOWN TAKEOVER TOUR" STARTS 3-15-9 IN EL PASO,TX...LABELS,A&R'S,DJ'S,ARTIST...I'M A HUMBLE GUY WHO LOVES TO SEE OTHERS SHINE, SO PLEASE DONT HESITATE TO WORK WITH ME AND LETS GET IT...ALL ARTIST: IF YOU WANNA GET SEEN ON DA SCENE...GET AT ME!!! THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME...THIS D-TOWN TOUR IS BEING HEADLINED BY THE HOTTEST R&B GROUP IN TEXAS VOTED BY SEVERAL MAGAZINES!!!! MORE INFO ON "DREAMTEAM STARS" GOTO WWW.MYSPACE.COM/DREAMTEAMSTARS :D OR HIT ME UP AT WWW.MYSPACE.COM/SO_RICH MY EMAIL IS:[email protected] TO BOOK MY TOUR,MODELS OR ANY ARTIST FROM DALLAS CALL ME (214) 694-7117

Edited by DREAMTEAM STARS

Guest DREAMTEAM STARS

Thanks For Taking Time To Review My Message. Book Dreamteam Stars For Any Occasion Or Events....call Me Tiny 214 694 7117