Rate this song

This is my 1st attempt at a bounce remix and so far so good!! Gettin MAJOR response in the clubs in Houston

Walk That Walk Bounce Remix

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=885f44e843a4a0e8d2db6fb9a8902bda

Look out for more bounce remixes coming soon

Fat Pimp- Rack Daddy

Bobby Valentino- Knock Knock

Ca$h- Walk Wit a Dip

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

They gonna go crazy! They gonna be Screamin!!!!! Hoes gonna be shakin,vibratin, they gonna BEND OVA and just show every tHANg! Say Play this as a ICE BREAKER, and the NewOrleans People gonna REPRESENT! They aint scared, or stuck up like the Dallas crowd! Trust me!

Say Dj Hollygrove, DONT CHANGE SHIT! This is thefinal mix, Send me what ever bounce trax you don made Ill burn em up! Ill play them, Say I used to kick it wit DJ pekachoo but he went up north! Black & Mild be actin funny, So do big Freida, say I need some new bounce and I aint had a chance to goto NEw Orleans. Holla at ya boi!

Say Dj Hollygrove, DONT CHANGE SHIT! This is thefinal mix, Send me what ever bounce trax you don made Ill burn em up! Ill play them, Say I used to kick it wit DJ pekachoo but he went up north! Black & Mild be actin funny, So do big Freida, say I need some new bounce and I aint had a chance to goto NEw Orleans. Holla at ya boi!

STOP SPAMMIN...JUST EDIT YOUR POSTS

• 7 months later...
Guest stedybeets

I know they use to big on "BOUNCE" in Florida a couple years ago... like when GO GO wuz hot up north.

got potential... but the wuzn't WALK THAT WALK the way the track was edited.. more like it was used primarily as a "HOOK". U GOT SKILLZ family :-D

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.